Reviews for Seeing and Believing
Guest chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
Oh my gosh. I loved this story and the last so much! They were pretty sad though. Also, you are super good at writing! I've read a lot of your stories and they're all awesome!
angel1718 chapter 13 . 10/18/2014
Love this incredible journey and story of two Brother who were torn apart and came back together in the end even stronger than before.
And all with the help of their wonderful uncle Bobby.
Sam had such a hard time but with help he came back from the pain.
Story was so wonderfully written loved it.
IcyFox West chapter 13 . 6/20/2014
I have enjoyed this story, are we going to see a continuation?
ESurnaturel chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
Excellent story, awesome ending, loved it!
Mickey12Boo chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Is that the last chapter!?
Anyway I loved the way the story ended Brilliant! :D
Souldarkalone chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Genial ! me gusto el final con ellos tres felices y recuper√°ndose por todo lo que pasaron
Has hecho un gran trabajo con un gran final ! :)
Espero que sigas escribiendo porque sus historian son increíbles y me encantan 3
Kasey chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Loved this story. Great job.
tracy.eubanks1 chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
This was a great story. Loved it!
BranchSuper chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
This was an excellent story, most enjoyable.
BranchSuper chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
Trust achieved! That was a very tough way to achieve it, though, both brothers nearly died.
lequeenofmoondoor chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
This was awesome!
reannablue chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Thanks for writing and sharing your story...great fic. Sam, Dean and Bobby were written beautifully and seemed so in-character for me!
SPN Mum chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Yep, the three of them are a happy family once more. Of course, there will still be evil out there that will affect them, but as long as they stay together, they can handle anything. :)
SPN Mum chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
Yay! All three of them weren't injured too badly, and will recover fully. I'm glad the police believed that Bobby didn't know the men, because he couldn't have them knowing they were just hunters with a grudge. They deserved to die for attacking the boys and Bobby, as it was a kill or be killed situation. I'm happy that Sam trusts Dean completely again. Their little family is whole once more. :)
SPN Mum chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
Oh no! Sam finally trusts Dean enough to be around him without Bobby, then Dean gets mad at Bobby and Sam thought it was himself Dean was mad at. :( Before the three of them could work things out, those intruders attacked them. I really hope the knife didn't hit anything vital in Dean, and that he just passed out from blood loss and pain. I also hope Bobby will be okay, and that Sam isn't hurt too badly either.