Reviews for Good News and Bad News
Songbird6120 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Hey don't bash Mo'at she still looks good for age! But who cares hahahaa this was great almost as great as "looking good" I appreciate your classy whiticisms. I can just hear Jake: "oh darn what a horrible life I am being forced to live! To screw hot Na'vi chicks for the rest of my life!" So great!
Vampire from Lorien chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
HAHAHA! ROFL
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
It would be interesting to see how Jakey would handle all the horney na'vi females especilly his mother-in-law.
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Oh eywa , Jake's figuretively and litterly screwed.
Lyaksandra chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Oh my, you went there. I can't wash the image from my mind now. I am between laughing at the joke, and crying at what my imagination builds of it.
Malek chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Oh heck no...
billfirmage chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I do not recall ever Laughing out Loud to this extreme. Well played
Lu Bane aka 'Adm. ThunderCock chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This kinda reminds me of that other story where Jake, just captured, turns out to be either the only fertile male or the ONLY male in the Omaticaya and he is asked to mate with them. I thought this was very funny for how short it was and I hope you will update sometime soon. I'm following this story just for shi*s and giggles.
Carleen chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
It's funny. I get it.
hoyteca chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I guess the whole "mating with all the females" was bad news if it included Mo'at. I guess we know who the first lucky woman is.
Milamber chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
LOL I love all your stories They are so... fuck** up xD But I love it, because it's so fun to read!

Please write some more! I didn't leave a review on every of your stories, but I read them all trust me!

PS: "that was the bad news. Jake." LMFAO

And poor Jake... Moat?! Seriously?! :o
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Ha ha ha you'r stories are priceless don't you stop writing. Im enjoying this to much...