Reviews for Stolen Sky
M chapter 4 . 2/23
Oh...
M chapter 3 . 2/23
So beautiful... I love it, it's such an easy and intruding read
Okay, I just found this via tumblr and it is my new favourite fan fiction. Looks like I'm going to be staying up tonight to read this
jstar1382 chapter 20 . 2/6
So I just randomly found this story and I usually dislike crossovers but I read this entire thing in one sitting. It was awesome!
Great chapter. Really enjoying the crossover.
Great start! the voices are dead-on. Looking forward to reading the rest.
Godogma chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
*grins* That was awesome.

Mal actually still owns a ranch on Shadow or his mother does if I'm remembering correctly. So they could have a good place I think?

Maybe I'm misremembering.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/3/2014
One little nitpick I am pretty sure meimei means sister(though I could be wrong) good story otherwise and thank you
Stars in the Black chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
Amazing! Wow! Oh my gosh! Of course other words to express my amazement at your awesomeness.

Of course, I was a bit apprehensive at first. I'm a big Firefly and Castle fan, but as a crossover... I was scared. What would become of our favorite characters? Why was I worrying?

Wonderfully done! I rate it a galaxy full of stars.
TankOfO2 chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
A re-read. How can I put it into words? Pulls me under, straight into Mal's overflowing, protective heart and soul that secretly aches for all things beautiful.

Makes me miss things. Stupid things.
Meg chapter 20 . 10/31/2014
I re-read this story this morning for the umpteenth time because I needed a pick-me-up, a happy place to go after having a lousy morning (week, year...). Thank you so much for writing this, and thank you so much for publishing these last chapters. I know there's a temptation to leave the story hanging, allow people to make up their own mind about what happens next. It's an angsty path to take, and let's face it: people around here love their angst. And while nothing about this ending is set in stone, it's so lovely and hopeful and full of promise, and it's exactly what I needed today. I just love it so much, and I wanted you to know that.
sydneynash chapter 20 . 9/25/2014
I recently re-read this...forgot how much I really like it! It's great, thank you for sharing with us! I'll probably find myself reading it again sometime. ;-)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/6/2014
An extraordinary story! Thank you for writing this!
Wolfhound159 chapter 20 . 9/6/2014
I love this story! I am a HUGE fan do Firefly and Castle, and I just think this crossover is just absolutely perfect! I hope you will continue this, you're really good at it!
shadowinthedust chapter 20 . 8/14/2014
I just came across this story and I had to read it through in one go because I was so hooked. What an amazing story .
The whole time I wondered if Kate would get pregnant.
Also thank you very much for posting the last chapter because I just saw a (kind of sad) episode of firefly today and I couldn't bear more sadness and I think it would be pretty sad for Mal to not meet his daughter.
Sorry if that sounds a bit confused, I've got too much thoughts in my head to think very clear right now :P