Reviews for Stolen Sky
Nev827 chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
Awww, c'mon! Kate and Mal have to get together! B-) Sweet ending though.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
You evil, evil, evil, women, please tell us you are not going toleave us hanging here. We need more more more. Pleeeaaaasssseeee!
Wolfgirl220 chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
Let me guess, sequel? There better be one...
moodyblue89 chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
Ooh, a baby! Nice.

But this can't be the end, right? It's just the beginning of the end? Please say yes, please say yes...that was me begging in my nicest way.
ibexdracula chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
Please write a sequel. This epilogue sets up so many things... :O
sarahbear22 chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
! Ohh my god beyond amazing. I would honestly die if you wrote a sequel!? Or at least one more chapter where they reunite :)) the bb awww he needs to meet his daughter ghostfjjdjdd
Khelekore chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
This is either incredible or incredibly evil. I shall reserve judgment until I know if there's a sequel in the works.

P.S. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
missy52061 chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
You cannot know my happiness when I saw the alert for this in my inbox...and then reading it? Even better! Now I have 1 request: Mal needs to meet Serena (perfect perfect name by the way)!
JU57M3 chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
You will have to write a new story explaining who the father is... ;-)
Don't you think?
DeepInDeath chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
Yay :) now a sequel, pretty please?
YahLiz chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
this is one of the best crossovers I've ever read. thank you for this epilogue, it was perfect.
Jen chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
Agghhhh I knew it! I hope this is part 1 of the epilogue. More please!
firerosedreamer67 chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
o,o,oh...this is going to be good !get them back together... ...Please! A little love,a little mayhem,a lot of happy!
PauliPorcupine chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
Holy shit! Wait wait wait, what do you mean, epilogue? You're gonna write a sequel, right? And clever what you did there with Inara, well played. Though, right to feels with Wash. I'm never getting over that.
Cais chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
Holly Fruitloops, YES!

You'll keep writing, right? Please do! I love your story. :)
959 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »