Reviews for Stolen Sky
shadowinthedust chapter 20 . 8/14/2014
I just came across this story and I had to read it through in one go because I was so hooked. What an amazing story .
The whole time I wondered if Kate would get pregnant.
Also thank you very much for posting the last chapter because I just saw a (kind of sad) episode of firefly today and I couldn't bear more sadness and I think it would be pretty sad for Mal to not meet his daughter.
Sorry if that sounds a bit confused, I've got too much thoughts in my head to think very clear right now :P
FireflyNut chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
I absolutely love your fanfic! I'm not the biggest fan of crossovers, but I love Firefly and Castle and when I saw this one I was curious. It was such a good, sweet, and sexy read: every woman's dream come true. Thanks for sharing your talent!
0coolvw chapter 20 . 7/13/2014
Two thumbs way, way up! Loved that you nailed the voices of the Firefly charachters. Great writing.
swallowedminds chapter 20 . 6/14/2014
I don't think I've ever read a multi-chapter story so quickly. This was absolutely brilliant! Thank you. I LOVED IT :))))))
swallowedminds chapter 19 . 6/14/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)
swallowedminds chapter 16 . 6/14/2014
Pearl & Mutter
swallowedminds chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
I thought I would remind you how much I love this.
swallowedminds chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
I freaking love this. You've got Jayne so perfectly that I'm thinking you secretly wrote for firefly. He's got me laughing and you've got Mal so well that ugh! I just love this alot.
swallowedminds chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Jaynes reaction to beckett is so funny when you compare it to headhunters.
wendykw chapter 20 . 6/11/2014
Read this story tonight after seeing it on a list on tumblr. Loved it. Fun to catch the Castle references, the Firefly references and seemed like there was something else I don't remember right now. Wonderful story. Thanks for the fun.
non chapter 18 . 4/29/2014
Second time I read this, I admit. Just because it's good. Very good.
I again hear each and every one's voices in my head, like watching Firefly on tv. And there is this stupid lump in my throat. Again. Two tentative hearts breaking torn apart.
*mewl*
honeyberry2000 chapter 20 . 4/21/2014
This is one of the most amazing fics I've ever read. I never read crossovers since I'm such a cannon queen but with this story I kept wishing Mal/Kate were a real couple. I think I like them better than Castle/Beckett now. Amazing simply amazing.
fanficfan39 chapter 20 . 3/20/2014
I'm so glad that I picked this one for my first crossover read! It couldn't have been any better - so good that I read all 20 chapters in one sitting. And I read it after watching a Firefly marathon this weekend and then Castle on Monday night. Perfect timing ... perfect story!
jobless123 chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
I don't even like Firefly but I just read all of this in one sitting and it's so freaking perfect. I beg you to write more.
Austcastlefan chapter 20 . 1/31/2014
I am so glad that you wrote this - all of it, including that last chapter that you swore you wouldn't write/post. I would have died without that lasr chapter. I read the epilogue and was like, noooooo it can't end here! At tge time I saved to my Readability, chapter 20 wasn't written yet. So I came on to write my review and surprise surprise, there was another chapter. Yes!

Thank you so much again for writing this piece. I enjoyed it so much, and the emotions it drew from me, wow, I haven't felt that in a while from the last few fics I've read, not to such a degree anyway. It wasn't just the steamy M stuff either, though it was very sexy. It was this magical connection that you created between Mal and Kate, how drawn to each other they were, like it was a mysterious force pushing them together and they were powerless to stop it. Amazing.

And I bet little baby Serena was gorgeous too. Ahhh, sigh. Sad that it's over but so glad to have read this. Many thanks again xx
959 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »