Reviews for Stolen Sky
Guest chapter 20 . 9/12/2013
Best. Fanfic. EVER.
tigerlilys chapter 20 . 9/8/2013
I generally don't read crossovers, but I thought this worked really nicely.
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
This was a perfect ending. The image of tough Malcolm Reynolds holding a little baby girl just melts my heart. This was a really great story from beginning to end. Nice job!
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
Oh my gosh. Are you trying to kill me? This whole story has been amazing, but this epilogue just took the cake. Serena? Are you kidding me? So good. I hope Mal gets to meet his daughter in the next chapter. Because that would just be too good not to witness.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
That last chapter was absolutely needed for this story to feel complete

I love this story so much but it was just missing that closure before
Ali chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
I just read this all in one sitting and it is the best thing EVER. I absolutely LOVED it.

So epic.
Jinglebelle55 chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
Thank you so much for writing this little piece of heaven. And big hugs to Polly Lynn for her bribery. Love, love, love!
linusfan13 chapter 20 . 8/22/2013
I really LOVE this story. You have captured Mal and Kate's personalities perfectly! I would love to read more if you would love to write it.
faeriehallie chapter 20 . 8/22/2013
Yay, he found them! This makes me insanely happy! Wish there were more chapters coming, but love that he knows about his daughter and is with Kate, where he should be :)
cca248 chapter 20 . 8/21/2013
Please tell me that you're going to do more with this story? For the sake of my insanity, could you? Please?
Inglenook17 chapter 20 . 8/21/2013
I was hoping this would be a sequel. Last chapter was such a perfect place to end..
Guest chapter 20 . 8/19/2013
I would really love to see you continue this. You did leave the storyline with Kate's mother's murder kind of open! :) I humbly request to see Mackett take on one last fight to protect their little Serena and family.
Mitana chapter 20 . 8/19/2013
I love this unsure, vulnerable Mal. He always has such a tough exterior, but a soft gooey center. I'm so happy to see that you gave this story one more chapter, and once again, it is sooo perfect!
Oh help chapter 20 . 8/19/2013
How wonderful to read the end! I really enjoyed this story and how well, how extremely well, you created this crossover. Very nice. (oh, and HOT. :-) Thanks for sharing it with us and for posting the last chapter.
MellBert chapter 20 . 8/19/2013
I'm so glad you were bribed into posting this! Beautiful. :)
959 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »