Reviews for Stolen Sky
lauwer chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
You can't even fathom my excitement when I found this story in my mail. Can't wait for an update!
Tyler AM chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oooooohhhhh

Ahhhhh I'd almost forgotten how much I adore the banter between Mal and Zoe...and if course Jayne thinking he can score Beckett because she's a BAMF!

Perfect timing for this piece as well seeing as Gina is guest staring in an ep in just a few short weeks!

More, more, more! Please!
ColieMacKenzie chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Awesome! You totally nailed their voices and I love the premise, how it starts with her saving his life, and the parallel of her getting shot, and now she's with him on the ship and yaaaay.
TinkerBellTing chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
i am soooooo excited by this fic. seriously. how has this not been done before? what a brilliant idea. can't wait for more.
melindaWRITER chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
ahhh I can't wait to read more, please continue!
eyrianone chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Okay I'm all kinds of in love with this already. I've never personally figured out a way to combine Firefly and Castle effectively - but if anyone can it has to be you dearest girl!

Zoe, Jayne and Mal's 'voices' were all clear as day and yay - Wash - thank you for setting this 'pre-Serenity' so that Wash and Book can be a part of it too.
An angel from the future chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I love this. So freaking shiny, it totally made my day.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Interesting. I wonder what Inara will think of this?
International08 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oh yes. This is awesome. You've got the voices and the particulars of the speech down so well. I can't wait for more of this!
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
She's a bloody one! AGHHHHH I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS SO VERY EXCITEDDDDDDD
softer chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I'm so happy this is a thing. You're wonderful. This is wonderful.
RainneCassidy chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oooooh interesting! Can't wait to see what you have planned here.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Interesting beginning! I love how the unnamed woman saved Mal's life. Please continue.
Polly Lynn chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Picture me. An adult human woman. An academic. BOUNCING UP AND DOWN IN HER OFFICE CHAIR because SQUEE.

(Stop hanging out with Carto, though. More space humpa, less shooting Beckett and ruining her pretty, pretty coats! No. Kidding. I will follow this story anywhere.)

In conclusion: SQUEE.