Reviews for Stolen Sky
laylalee chapter 20 . 8/19/2013
OMG THIS WAS SO AMAZING CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE?! OMG THIS WAS MY FAVORITE STORY EVER AND JUST A MIX OF EVERYTHING PERFECT. GUHHH!

Also just one small thing, mei mei means little sister in Chinese. And since Serena's the first child I'm not sure if that's right. Perhaps bao bei might be more fitting? It's kind of like baby, but it means cherished one. It's what my mama calls me :) Sorry I didn't mean to nitpick at all. THIS IS SO AMAZING REGARDLESS AND I JUST CANNOT.

SQUEEEE! LSDJFLEJG:LJE:LJWDLADJI WEPLEASE MORE PLEASE MORE PLEEEASSEEE?!
The-KLF chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
Oh god, serious Mal!baby feels right now. So adorable!

Love this story so much. I think it was the first crossover I read, and one of the first stories I favourited when I started reading fic.
pkl chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
Oh, I'm so, so, sooooo glad Polly Lynn forced you to write this! Have I mentioned "sooooo glad"?!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
I want to read/write fanfic about your fanfic. That is how much I love this story and what you've given us with this extra chapter. I would love to be pleasantly surprised with more, but goddamn this is beautiful and I love it so much. Thank you. And thank you Polly Lynn for having the ability to persuade you into continuing.
paris.and.always chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
I don't think you understand how happy this makes me. I just recently re-read Stolen Sky and all I could think about when I was done was how badly I wanted more!
I never realized that I could see Mal as a dad until this but you made it so believable.
I wouldn't mind at all if you wrote more of this! In fact, I think I would absolutely adore it :P
chezchuckles chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
UNGGGGGGGGGGG
yes yes yes yes

and that final scene was just absolute perfection.
Elle018 chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
Well now I am CRYING. My heart overflows. This was perfect.
ShantiMB chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
Thank you Polly Lynn's for bribing! Every since you "finished" Stolen Sky, I was always dieing for more. It never seemed like the story was at an end yet. Not with the birth of Serena. So needless to say I am extremely, but I mean extremely grateful that you have decided to continue "Stolen Sky" and whether this be one chapter or more I will read and follow this story until the very end! :)
coonio chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
i love it. more please
Capelthwaite chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
This is one of my all-time favourite fanfics and definitely my favourite crossover. I can't decide whether I want more or if this is the perfect ending. But once again, thanks for the fantastic story, you never fail to amaze.
sunshine372008 chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
YAY! So glad you continued this. Loved it! More please? Pretty please :)
sailsafe chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
Yay! So happy about this chapter. Thank you for updating, i'll never get enough of this story.
AllyrienDM chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
Awwwww

YOU'VE GONE SOFT. JUST LIKE MAL.

Just kidding, I love it obviously. But now I'm going to have to demand a one-shot with the Serenity crew. C'mon. River and a baby. What will they talk about? :D xoxo
caffinate-me chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
I'm pretty sure I literally squeed when I saw this pop up in my inbox. Ugh, you kill me with this story and your intentions of not continuing it and then you do continue and kill me with the hope that you might keep going!

YOU HAVE TO WRITE MOARRRRR! BECAUSE HE WANTS TO STAY AND THEY HAVE TO HAVE MOAR LITTLE SPACE BABIES AND GO ON FAMILY ADVENTURES THAT NEVER TURN OUT RIGHT BECAUSE HE'S MAL AND THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS. AND SHE'S NAMED AFTER THE SERENITY AND THAT IS SO SWEET. AND JAYNE NEEDS TO BABYSIT BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS. whew. okay. I'm done now.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Nev827 chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
Yay! So glad you continued this story! Looking forward to seeing where it goes.
959 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »