Reviews for Perseus Jackson and the Last Frontier
DKPGHOST chapter 28 . 9/20/2021
Hi I know the story is discontinued but if by any chance you finished it or decided on an ending pleassseee send it to me. I like Percy being smart and percabeth. I won't even upload it anywhere else i will just read it. This is one of my favourite fanfictions.

-DKPGHOST
Mail-
wolfwind42 chapter 5 . 8/25/2021
Iris literally lives in Alaska. Going to Alaska doesn't diminish the Gods' powers, and it doesn't disconnect them from Olympus. Its just that the gods usually don't pay attention to Alaska. Its beyond their circle of control.
fuck you author chapter 27 . 5/28/2021
Why the hell is it everytime Leo, Leo is my second best favourite character after Perseus ofcourse...

Consider me done with reading your stories!
wolfwind42 chapter 28 . 5/22/2021
Why is Leo so bad in this fanfic? He is next to useless in the fight against the primordials. If it was the real Leo, he would have built an awesome contraption and plan to take out Stacia, he would just sneak up to her and try to taze her. He'd build a long range taser, or make a drone to use the tazer on her. And now, he sells out Stacia to Kronos to get back Calypso. I feel like he would tell the others. He isn't the kind of guy to do that.
wolfwind42 chapter 26 . 5/22/2021
Being immune to others domains seems a little overpowered. I get that being the goddess of crossroads, she is never weakened in other domains, but being immune to the godly attacks? Thats seems like overkill. If they are harmed by weapons, it stands to reason that they can be harmed by lightning, water, shadows, undead skeletons, since they are being used as weapons.
wolfwind42 chapter 22 . 5/22/2021
Please don't make Stacia as powerful as Percy. She should be extremely powerful, but Percy should always be the most powerful. Stacia should probably be on the same level as Nico, a little higher than Jason and Thalia, at least, when she is older.
wolfwind42 chapter 21 . 5/22/2021
If Nico can travel through shadows, and Percy can travel through water, can Thalia travel through lightning? Even better, can Ananbeth travel through books?
wolfwind42 chapter 20 . 5/22/2021
Percy should survive the lava for a few minutes. That should give someone enough time to rescue him.
wolfwind42 chapter 9 . 5/21/2021
Percy becoming the Indiana Jones of Geology.
wolfwind42 chapter 8 . 5/21/2021
Is there going to be some Athena x Poseidon shipping? Cause if there is, Im all for it!
wolfwind42 chapter 6 . 5/21/2021
I didn't think it was possible, but Percy just got even more badass.
FerrusManus7 chapter 28 . 5/19/2021
TBH, I'm just relieved that you're still alive, Theseus.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/16/2021
Bullshit. Some shit isn’t forgivable. Percy had every right and justification. If Poseidon had faded it would have been his own fault not percys. Artemis and Athena are wrong to blame Percy for Poseidon’s actions. Why is it percys responsibility to fix someone else mistake. You throw someone away, don’t ever expect them to be part of your life again. But the Greek gods are well know for being amazingly stupid. Even Athena.
TheGirlofManyFloods chapter 14 . 3/16/2021
Ooh... Alabaster is there! Is Dr. Claymore there too?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/9/2021