Reviews for Meltdown
Sideshow Cellophane 26 chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
So the dopplganger was there to tell Lisa the cold mean truth? Well, I guess she had it coming in this. :P

Still, this was depressing:

'I now regret ever throwing my life away, Lisa thought for the last time. Maybe death will be the only way I can atone for what I've done...'

- Imagining HOMER to find the body first would be absolutely awful. :( Poor guy . . . .

I look forward to your next story, whatever it may be. :)

Goodnight, everybody!
Narfy chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Woah! I did not expect it to end that way! I was thinking the Doppelganger would at least talk her into returning to the real world and become happy again. What an interesting twist, I wonder how the family will take it now. Good job on this story, thanks for sharing it and I wish you luck with your future works. :)
TheCartoonFanatic01 chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
G-G-GUH! This was such a depressing, yet entertaining, chapter! And quite a tragic end. I never expected Lisa to die. Jeez, I'm already imagining the scenario already, and in it, it's Homer who's the first to discover the body. My God, how traumatizing it'd be...

This has been such a great story and an entertaining read! I really wish you would publish another Simpsons story soon, but oh well.

See you soon!
FrankieAlton chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Another intriguing chapter. I like your descriptions of everything. I really would expect everything to keep going downhill at the plant, cause Burns really wouldn't want to pay to get anything repaired. Anyway, I'm interested to read the next chapter and see what happens! :D
tiedwithribbons chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
This is excellent! Wonderful work!

By the way, I hope you don't mind, but...I think your next fic should be that Spongebob magical girl one you were telling me about.
Narfy chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Good chapter, I could see in my mind what everything looked like as Lisa wandered around the plant. Still dilapidated all these years. It just sounds so unsafe to be in there right now. I wonder what will happen when her doppelganger finally meets up with her, this should be interesting. Well keep up the good work and have fun writing. :)
Sideshow Cellophane 26 chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Indeed - why IS that doppelganger following Lisa? Then again, why did she go outside in the first place? XP I'm a little sad to see this go, but at least questions will be answered in the next chapter! So, update soon! Or whenever, I'll still review no matter how long it takes. :)

If the suspense kills ya, then the pollution definitely will.
TheCartoonFanatic01 chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Well, what a short chapter! But entertainingly creepy nonetheless. The chapter actually reminds me of a wacky dream I had once, running down an endless series of corridors and being chased by myself. You have captured the natural essence of nightmares, good lad! This also seems to remind me of Slender Man. If you don't know who that thing is, look it up. A practical embodiment of one's fears, it is.

Second-to-last chapter? My, that is a quick read. But I can't wait to see why the doppelganger is following Lisa! Update soon!
Narfy chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
I'm starting to wonder if this doppelganger is thanks to the possible medications that Lisa is taking. Still it makes for an interesting, I really hope she is able to communicate with it some time soon. I bet some interesting things are going to happen.

So keep going and have fun writing. :)
Sideshow Cellophane 26 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Hey, it wasn't as bad as you say. At least she finally had the sense to follow the doppleganger before she disappearred entirely.

Even though she did. :P

But I wonder why an omen of extreme bad luck would lead Lisa to her destination . . . it probably isn't good, is it?

Well, then. Update soon!
TheCartoonFanatic01 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Hey, I think this was a great chapter! Short, but an enjoyable read! I wonder what Lisa's gonna do next, now that she's at the power plant. And I hope she solves the whole doppelganger mystery soon.

This is getting very exciting! I hope to see an update soon.
Frankie Alton chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
This is really good so far, I'm interested to see where you go with this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Good storie bro KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK i am a boy
Sideshow Cellophane 26 chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Oh, it isn't rushed. :) I found this to be a very interesting chapter indeed, with this girl 'following' her around.

"The girl continued to ignore her. Couldn't she actually speak at all, making her mute? Was she just a ghost that happened to be haunting Lisa? Or was she really going crazy...?"

- Creepy . . . I wonder what brought this onto Lisa, why she's seeing this doppelganger now?

"She should have called it quits right then. Yet she continued to walk further through Springfield..."

- Ah, and now we know that there's so much more to know . . .

I don't know what else to say, other than update soon!

Practice may make perfect, but perfect doesn't exist. They should say that experience is knowledge, that exists with some people.
Narfy chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
This was definitely not rushed at all, in fact it felt very evenly paced as Lisa explores the outside world again. This doppelganger sounds very interesting, and i can bet that she will appear again, I wonder if she will help Lisa in any way.

well I'm not sure what else to say about this chapter except, keep going, can't wait to see more. :)