Reviews for Bullies
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
Awww yisss! Kevin to the rescue 3
Royal Detective chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
That Jamie is making my blood boil!
Royal Detective chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Oh Kevin, guys can have no brains. Good chapter.
Royal Detective chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I'm not liking Jamie at all! Good Chapter, I can't wait to see what happens when Kevin gives them a talking to when he messes with his girl!
Bastet Goddess chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Awwwww! How sweet and fluffy!
Review chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Awww that was so cute :D perfect amount of Gwevin and it was a very well written fic you did a really good job with this :D
kitkat2150 chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
cute story :3 I liked it.
CatLover444 chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Need More sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.
BackToTheStudio chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Ahh great story!I actually love it!Update soon!
randomobsession123 chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Poor Jamie. And Gwen. Anywho,
Update!
kitkat2150 chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
cant wait to read more... please update soon :)
yay chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
YAY please keep continuing. GO KEVIN! XD
KrystalBall4 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
lmfao... cool short story... love over protective kevin
Dark Shining Light chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Hm...I like your plot! It had caught my attention. Your story, however, needs a little work. I don't say that to be messed up but to improve it. Because it was a bully story, I wasn't sure in the first chapter if this was a AU with kid Gwen or continuing in AF/UA. Second, there were so many OCs for my taste. I felt like they weren't necessary. Third, Kevin really didn't play a big part though he was mentioned in the summary. Fourth, I feel like nothing was really resolved. Out of three boys Jamie is the only one who hit and we don't even know if he doesn't bully Gwen anymore (afterall, he might have just nodded because he was in shock), did Gwen approve of Kevin's actions and what happened afterwards?
There were good points to your story though. I liked the creativiness to this story, Kevin being protective and Ben's last comment. Just edit some of the other stuff and it will be a great story! :)
Humus and Peeta chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Haha Ben at the end priceless! Love the way Kevin protects Gwen! Really cute! Great job!