Reviews for Phobia
PoppyMay chapter 1 . 1/13
Sigh... Darcy is so dreamy! I love reading your stories, you have captured the characters so true to LBD in my opinion! Great job!

(also, how difficult would it be to have a phobia of birds?! Birds are everywhere all the time!)
clandestine.elegance chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Love it! Great job. :)
irmelonlord chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Adorable! /croons
I always love your Lizzie/Darcy oneshots. They are amazing! You should write more.
Batty Buttercups chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
D'awwww. Aaaand, major kudos for the serious treatment of phobias! Very well-handled, Darcy.
fafuna chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I loved that. So lovely... A true "moment of friendship and understanding".
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Just one more sweet one-shot showing how thoughtful Darcy can be given a chance. Beautiful to see them opening up and being vulnerable to each other.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Nice reference. I have never seen it done this way before.
Abbey chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Very cute - i dont remember the bird phobia?
LiesMiranda chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is really, really sweet, and I find that you write GiGi (though she isn't in this story much) especially well. One thing I could say is just watch your tenses; sometimes they get messed up a little.

But I think I should tell you that I've been reading a story of yours just before I go to bed each night, I really love all the scenarios you come up with and they're all lovely oneshots! :)
Whosepride chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I've had this idea of incorporating Lizzie's phobia in a story for months now. You've done a wonderful job writing it out for us to read. I also have the same ornithophobia, so I can relate to it...it's a scary world!
DuchessofWhimsy chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Hahahaha I see what you did there... *wags finger at awesome reference*
4leafclover0120 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Away...cute.
toffeema chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
sweet. love your drabbles.
tammyrolls chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I really liked this fic, it shows how people can change their impressions of others. Well done!