Reviews for Hellsing: New Management
Nemoskull chapter 9 . 2/14
another great fic.
where did you go?
deitarionSSokolow chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
So, some characters sort of like Seras but true innocents who haven't even given a pale shadow of informed consent? Nice! (From a cold, narrative standpoint.)

This has a TON of potential for interesting character-developing person vs. self conflict.

Oh, and sorry for taking so long to read and review. I've been really busy.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Ok, having caught up to current production, I have to say I like it.

Nothing specifically jumps out at me as noteworthy, good or bad, but I like it and, for a sequel, that's pretty high praise. :)
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Long time, no see. Did we really fall so out of touch that you forgot to mention you'd started writing a sequel? We'll have to get back in touch. As for the chapter, I'm liking what I'm reading so far... but you did make one significant mistake:

Plutonium isn't used in anti-tank shells, even in its depleted form. It's too radioactive and it's also much rarer than uranium so it's not often you bump into something that could be called "depleted plutonium".

You're thinking of depleted uranium, which isn't as radioactive and is used in weapons because it's almost twice as heavy as lead (So you deliver more kinetic energy while keeping your bullets the same size.) and easy for governments to get (eg. as a waste product from nuclear power plants).

See tinyurl dot com slash 88vmm