Reviews for this clarity clouds my mind
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
So full of beauty and richness and rhetorical delights that I am just drowning in happiness after reading this. Thank you for sharing your amazing writing with the world!
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Short, sweet, and simple. Absolutely beautiful.
Karopapier chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Your last sentence left me... at once numb and totaly agitated.
Beautiful.
sasusaku74 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Your stories are always awesome. It makes me sad cause I know I'll never see any of this in the manga. But then again I get to read that here so...not so bad.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
"The last time they met her eyes met his over the blond's shoulder, empty and resolute. Another promise, he thinks. He knows Sakura well, after all, and even three-quarters blind, he'd understood what that look meant."

FFFFFFFFFFffff ;_;

beautiful
Faye-Faye14 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I loved this. Beautifully done!

Thanks for sharing!
Szki chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh my God. The beauty of this took away my ability to say or properly type how amazing, flawless and wonderful this is. Thank you!
JinnySkeans chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
How did I miss this? It's awesome! :)

First off I agree with you completelyyyy about people who whine about pairings. If you don't like a character, why go out of your way to read a story about them? Call a wah-mbulance. People just like to bitch for no goddamn reason.

Anyway yes this story is (naturally) gorgeous. I love your style. I love present tense stories and yours flows so well. Its hard to write Sasuke well, but this was fabulous. You got him right. He's not evil for the sake of being evil, he's just a fucked up, flawed character who never knows if what he believes is right. You wrote his bonds to team 7 well, too. I loved it.

The manga has been dragging lately, I'm really mainly focused on when Sasuke will wake the fuck up , so it's great reading a story that expounds on the most exciting manga chapter in the last year. It's a beautiful style and a fresh new perspective and I'm in love. Thank you for this gorgeous story, you're amazing!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I like the feeling of this piece, but I can't embrace Sauske. Or, rather, I can't accept that after all that's happened to Team 7 in the last three years Sauske can still claim to know Sakura or that somehow Sakura still wants to "follow him into the dark."

A pairing hang up of mine, I guess. Somehow SakuNaruSasu works for me, but even hinted SakuSasu feels over-the-top masochistic and degrading.
Pricililica chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
LINDO!
JustALittleTwisted chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Nice and dark. I'd love to see a continuation for this.
Details chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
gUH. i love this so much. damn you sasuke and your broken, introspective self.
kuromimi chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Freakin.. Dark and angsty[whichisnotaword] LOL!

I can feel like he's hiding behind a veil and he so desperately needs someone to lift it off him...
beautiful drabble

-kuromimi
Unicorn Paige chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I shouldn't've read this. My heart. MY POOR, FRAGILE HEART. OMG JUST TAKE IT, CHOLE. JUST TAKE IT AND TEAR IT INTO A HUNDRED PIECES.

fdSKJA. I loved the line about Sasuke having a 'life of betrayals' because it's just so true and it kills me that no matter what choice he makes, he's going to feel like he's betraying SOMEONE. THERE IS TOO MUCH ON HIS SHOULDERS.

IDEK what I'm saying anymore. I BLAME YOU ENTIRELY. STOP WRITING SUCH BEAUTIFUL THINGS. GOSH.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Will there ever be a sequel to The Butterfly Effect? Pleaaaaaase!