Reviews for Zero Distance Prayers
Hikaru Einsberg chapter 5 . 3/18
It'll be sad that you won't update for awhile, but I hope you continue once your back.
VinnieCat chapter 5 . 3/11
Waaahh! Why must you gooo? now i'm stuck waiting for the next chapter that is yet to come till more than 1/2 a year from now! T.T well, enough of my wailing, your story is good! keep up with the good work! Ahh, I wish to see Calad with Moon, how will moon look at calad if they were standing? that must be really funny!
anon chapter 3 . 2/27
now i want to pich judgement's cheeks even though i'll most likely get killed for it
annaASSASSIN chapter 1 . 1/26
This looks awesome so far. x] The God of Light definitely seems like he's going to be a freeloader..
yuki no tsuki chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
started to love god of light now
yuki no tsuki chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
it's vidar
the freelance dreamer chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
i actually really liked that you chose Calad's name from a fictitious language, because none of the others seemed right since they were all from real countries. Also, i loved how you included all the "titles" the God of Light has gone through over the ages, it really added to his sense of age, despite his young appearance. And they way you developed his character through the eyes of the other knights, it really adds a sense of depth (because realistically, our understanding of another is almost always swayed by others' views of that person).
Zwart Wit chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Zero Distance Prayer...interesting title, interesting premise. Let's see the content

Chapter 1: Bwahahahaha! XD Oh Sun, you are indeed problems magnet. But shouldn't the descent of your deity being treated as a bless than curse?

And also: "Since the fifteenth generation of Holy Knights I've been thinking about visiting, so this time I just decided to accept Sun's invitation."
He was sure took a long time to think about visiting...

Chapter 2: Is it just me, or were everyone from both faction saw Calad as similiar to their respective leader? Is this the case of 'taking the form they are comfortable with'? Well, since he was the true boss of them all, it kinda make sense.

I love it when the holy knights trying hard to fit their image in Calad presence.

Also: "Why on earth is everyone so freaked out?"
Well, if president of my country suddenly came over my house for holiday I would be pretty freaked out too. I guess you have greater effect than that, Calad.

'Cloud wasn't sure if this was caused by the poor illumination inside the cabinet, but Calad's blue eyes suddenly seemed black.'
Hmm, interesting. I would love to see the crueler, colder side of Calad. Until now he always looked bubbly.

Chapter 3: ...Someone draw a picture of Judge face when he saw Calad please. It must be priceless.

Aah, Judgment pouring his heart out...I don't really think it's OOC, since he WAS talking to the one whom he usually prayed to anyway.

"Of course I am a good listener! I have been listening prayers for centuries! What kind of god I would be if I couldn't get it right?"
XD this line is gold.

The last scene...ahahaha, Calad was such a doting parent XD ...wait, it doesn't sound right...doting deity then...wait, it sound even weirder.

I wonder what Lesus thought when Calad pinched his cheek.

I see, he have the combination of his Twelve Holy Knights, so every knight represent one aspect of him. Interesting

Chapter 4: Aww Roland! I always think his story is the most heart breaking.

" I do hate the making of undead. It's like a murder backwards. But you can't blame a murder on the victim."
I love this explanation. This chapter is very heartwarming, that's all I can say.

Chapter 5: Wha-whaaat?! Ceo teaching Calad how to flirt? Isn't it should be the other way around?

"I was walking around the Sanctuary of Light, and there are such cute clerics there! But when I tried to talk to them they just ignored me, or exchanged looks and giggled."
Calad, maybe it had more to do with the fact that you looked like teenager boy now.

"And I don't understand, because I used to be really popular with the goddesses, but I think I've lost the hang of it..."
I also don't think that's the problem. I bet all of the goddesses automatically flock to you because you were... well, the most powerful of them all. Wait, that's mean he didn't even have to lift a finger to attract them. That's mean he didn't even need to flirt before! On a second thought, Ceo really need to teach him...

"And don't look at me like this! It's not as if I'm going to make demigods! I just want to have some fun..."
Calad in here sound so much like a sulking Grisia XD. Btw, demigods? There's demigods running around? Dang, that's remind me of Percy Jackson, and now I'm starting to compare Calad with Zeus, War with Ares, and Shadow with Hades. Cannot unsee O_o

Okay, that was all I can say about your fic *look above* wow, that was long. Hope you don't mind. Can't wait to see the Grisia one!
chocolaty chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
Storm is teaching how to flirt...
HahahahahahHahahahHahabahah!
Thanks for the update!
Can't wait to see you back!
Anonymess chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
You struggle with the same things I do xD Like picking a name, I swear I feel like I'm naming my children every single time. And chapter division, because I feel I could make my longer but then the structure would seem weird to me.

So far so good, btw. ;D
Alyss Penedo chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
Great job, as always! It's good to get another dose of Calad XP

18 month hiatus...
You will be missed. Very much so.
Paxloria chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
Great chapter!

I wonder...
When the God Of Light helped with the paper work and signed at the bottom, what name did he write?
Oh well, its not like anyone is going to check.
Storms made some progress all on his own, at last. Good for him.
Even better is that its not likely that anyone will know he took the God Of Light to a bar.
Hee hee hee!
he'd get in trouble if that happened.
yumi57kumiko chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Oh! Oh! Please continue your story! I love it 3 Please update! TT-TT
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
That was awwwweeeesoooooommmmeeee! Cool! Dude, he cares! I like your execution. I was wondering if he'd talk to Leaf and his voodoo.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
You're just thinking too much, the chapter was gold. Their God of Light is a combination, cool.