Reviews for One Day to Say I Love You
ThisLittlePiggyStayedHome chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
For some reason I found Aizen's smirkiness really hot, which was really wrong but...I CAN"T HELP MYSELF!
Walkure Leuad chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
And kicking! And most certainly with kick aizen's butt too. Grrr
berty05 chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
I love this story. L.O.V.E LOVE! I've read many of your series, mostly RenBya and you are by far my FAVORITE Fanfiction writter!
issagokurosaki chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
this story is amazing, cant wait for more!
Firebirdever chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Wow. you have me at the end of my chair, even at work (its a shame, it seems that I cannot resist your writting) Hope my boss have not see me lol. Cant wait to see what will happen now and how the redhead will react when He learn that Bya is carrying his child. Cant wait
geecee chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Poor Bya see the truth... Poor Bya to endure the moment with Aizen (as a fan I did enjoy it though ;D). Will be a twist if Aizen can regain his power of illusion over Bya. There's hope that Bya and Renji now can connect. I'm expecially curious at how Aizen can fake his imprisonment. Thanks for updating, looking forward for more :)
Kiwi32 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Update sooooon! I want to know what happens next
Megusiq chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Yay, There is still hope for them (*_*) I cant wait for next chapter :)
Renji-Bya-Lover chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
great chap! I have to admit that I nearly forgot about that ._.

but it was a lovely chapter and I look forward to more and I wonder who is the one that replaced Aizen in the Muken...
sakurayuri89 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
I hope nothing happened to byakuya and the unborn baby.. Hope not too much angsty and ireli hoped renji will become spirit king with byakuya as his consort.. Please update it soon as i am eager to know more! Good luck and thanks!
Walkure Leuad chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Either the proms woke him up or renji's baby did. And if it was the baby, that is one aizen didn't see coming! Lol

But then, byakuya is not transcendent? Because he was under the illusion.

And why if renji is a transcendent, aizen thought he could kill him in a fire?
Walkure Leuad chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Ha! Renji is transcendent, so lets say he wanted to go to the spirit dimension...
Walkure Leuad chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Ha! Someone hurried and made a move before making sure things where in place.

Renji will know something is wrong for sure now. Tut tut.
geecee chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Aah another beautifully written chapter. It was chilling when Byakuya saw that the attendant has silver hair, and in the end, when he saw Aizen. Btw perhaps it would be nicer if you slowing down the pace a little, maybe let a few days passed 'normally' from an event to another. Or maybe it just me that feel that way? xD other than that, great work, looking forward for more :D
Sariniste chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Aha! Love this. I can't wait to see Byakuya and Aizen verbally spar with one another (that's always one of my favorite interactions, the way you write the two of them in conflict). I am on tenterhooks to see how Aizen will react now that Byakuya knows! So exciting!

I am guessing that Renji sees through the illusions because he has transcendent blood, and now that Byakuya is carrying Renji's child, that child is also transcendent and is conferring the same ability on Byakuya. Am I right? ;)

Aizen will realize this, of course, and he will try to adjust his plans, but somehow Byakuya and Renji will foil them. Can't wait to see how!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »