Reviews for The Year
mrs.jasperhale1015 chapter 5 . 2/8
I actually think that was the crappyist lemon of all time but I love the story so I can't stop
stephcullen2000 chapter 20 . 6/28/2014
I love it x
fatfacechey chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
Love your story u should write a sequel or another renesmee and Alec love story
jennifer chapter 20 . 6/24/2013
Marilye chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
I'm kind of sad that you ended your story, but it's a really good end. Envangeline and Alec Jr. are so cute :) I really hope that you'll write an epilogue where we can see how many kids they have and how they are :) The other story with Jane and Seth is a good idea also, I can't wait to read more texts of you !
dragongirl423 chapter 20 . 2/16/2013
I loved it! I hope you make one aboutmjane and Seth :)
accio-logic chapter 20 . 2/16/2013
Awe! This is exactly the way I picture their happily ever after! Although I'm kinda bummed it's all over. Great job! I do hope you write a Jane and Seth story. I'd love to know how that goes!
chey chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
Can't wait for an update... I hope Alec is back in time for the birth
Marilye chapter 19 . 2/6/2013
I don't know why, but I got a feeling that the twins will be born when Alec is away...
I like the fact by the way that they will have twins :) I hope that there will be a boy and a girl :)
I also really hope that the next chapter will come soon :)
accio-logic chapter 19 . 2/3/2013
Dang this chappy is cuteness overload! I loved the part where Alec talked to the twins! :)
accio-logic chapter 18 . 2/2/2013
Woohoo they're finally married! I loved the fact that Jane was Alec's best man. It made me laugh! Now it's time for those 15 kids! :P
Carlie13 chapter 17 . 2/1/2013
Marilye chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
Oh My God ! I Just love your story soooooooo much :O This is one of my favorite stories on !
I really love the Relationship between Alec and Renesmee... And Alec with is 15 kids loool Just too funny !
Please, update sooooooon :D:D
FatFaceChey chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
Im so sorry i always read your updates but never review. i love this story. And i want to encourage you to continue writing your amazing story.
accio-logic chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Alec and 15 kids... Ya I can totally picture that! Update soon!