Reviews for Roses
khaleesimaka chapter 1 . 7/6
This was a very nice one shot. I love the way Soul came and showed his want to date Maka because it's that perfect mix of being upfront while being shy about it that is so Soul. I think it was precious that he went in and again when she wasn't working to buy her flowers. Also, that end was just too beautiful! Omgsh it give me little fuzzy feels! This was just all around adorable tbh.
koala-bell chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
A really sweet story!
Though I kind of wish you would have elaborated their time together more or how long they know each other till the proposal :).
But leaving it to our imagination is just fine as well :)

And I really had to smirk when he was just gone during their first meetig :D its kind of hot to risk such a move I would be head over heels xD
The way you wrote their dialogues is awesome, you just get them ;)
x Cheetah x chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
SO ADORABLE *cries a river*
dearheadlights chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Absolutely stunning story-inventive, well executed, and perfectly sweet. Thank you for such a wonderful read!
betsy chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Awww that was so sweet and cute and I think I'm blushing from all of this fluff anyways I really loved ur story and it was really well written at least I think so x)
ilarual chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Awwww, this is possibly the cutest thing ever.
Phantom4747 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
AJHSJJGHSAGYSJKJ! AMAZING! THIS IS NOT SHIT! I ACTUALLY SCREAMED IN FRONT OF MY WHOLE FAMILY WHEN I READ THE ENDING!1! SOO- AJHSHJDSHGHGDFJKJ! I CAnt eVEN COMPREHEND WORDS! ahgdshfdyhgjkj!
ama chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Ohm y gosh sweats this story istg its so cute i get butterfies in my tummy and squee everytime i read it its so cute ahhhhh
The-City-Burns chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Awwwww this is so sweet :') kinda makes me jealous... Nah
TENNIS-w-GUITARS chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
oommmmmgggg that was so adorable! Well written, and smart and creative and i just loved it so much thank you for writing it!
Twin-Lupus chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This was so great! You really have a way with words. I particularly loved their phone conversation, they were very in character. Excellent job!
curio cherry chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Sweet! I love it!
cookies chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS :3
This warmed my heart. Although I'm wondering why Soul all of a sudden gave Maka roses in the beginning, like if he's seen her around before or something.
Thunderbreeze chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
That was so sweet! Ah, I can't even express to you just how much I loved that! How can you even think that this is horrible? Great job, even if you don't agree, and this is going in my favorites!
Ang.E.M chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Oh. Wait. This is cute and fluffy. I like it.

I see no grammatical errors. My only issue is that you used "23" instead of "twenty-three." But that's personal preference. It truly is a lovely little piece.