Reviews for The Club
Guest chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
Bloody wonderful, darling. Please do write more. Excellent idea for an AU. Very interesting storyline. The merits of the not-so-story-orientated parts don't really need highlighting, do they? ;)
turtle chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Ahhhhh! i love it :) more more please. idk i just want to see how they are together now that they are both vampires and each others mates and what not.
anyways thank you for posting, i really liked this story!
CdB55 chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Wow. You write GREAT stories.

I love how Myka was the Master, rather than the other way around.

I love how both of them had their love tested, in different ways. And I love all the stages that Helena had to go through, to accept, to welcome, before the process was complete.

And I love your comment to read the intro in a "Lifetime Movie commercial voice." :-)

Although you end this chapter with "Fin," I do hope you continue this story.
jenn.h.39 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
the formatting of this was a little rough in the beginning...and the overabundance of other ship characters was a new concept for me. all of my previous aside...this was frakin' wonderful. i would love, love, love to see this developed into a full blown novel...or at least an au with it's own guest writers. bravo...you've done it again.
OtakuGamerGirl chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
aww is this really the end? there's no more? loved all the cameo's from other fandoms, maybe a side story about Emma and Regina or some of the other Coven members...
Mrs. Myka Wells chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
I'm of the opinion that every ship needs a good vampire romance AU, and this one certainly does the trick for Bering and Wells :) I hope you expand upon this universe and we get to see how this coming storm pans out...maybe even with a little bit more of Bo and Kenzi because I love those two crazy kids. Great job!
Rachel452 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Really Rach? Sorry Race, getting more coffee now, sorry bout the empty review. Anways in the aftermath of the episode which shall not be named I find myself reading AU's with abandon and for some reason hadn't read this one yet, probably cuz it isn't completed which I tend to stay away from. Glad I didn't because it's the most perfectly wonderful thing I could have lost myself in and I've reread it several times in the last few days. I love all the vamp history and backstory you put into this. Hope sometime the muse decides for more. Perfect Racey fic is perfect!
Rachel452 chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
GothicPheonix chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
One question: the Faith mentioned...would that be Fauth from Buffy? I really loved this and I kinda hope you would continue this world and actually show more with Swan Queen and Bo and Kenzie than just brief appearance.
Dragonling743 chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
okay, this story was bloody fantastic. I love what you did, the story, the characters, the social situation, it all just rings true. I could imagine this happening in a near universe. Your writing is vivid, the characters shine. I promise you I am going to be reading every word you have written on this site.
john6lisa chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
*sigh*did it all,ty for posting this,have to admit that my hopes were high with a new chapter,C4 is a must for me to reread at least once a week.i do have to admit to my (almost) obsession with an Emily Lake AU story,there are a few here,but,i get lost in your storys and thought,if ever,you might come up with ,am rambling,ty,again for the post to save the warehouse.
applesandcherries chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Why did I not know this story existed, until now? Because, Race, this is utterly perfect. Oh my goodness! This is everything I never knew I wanted! Well done! :D
Drumchik chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
I loved this. I don't usually read vampire stories, but this was so well done, with all the information I needed to understand what was going on.

Great job!
Mrs. 11th chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
I didn't realize that there was MORE, THIS IS FANTASTIC! My week is made! Race, you are a god.
QuimbyCub chapter 4 . 3/23/2013