Reviews for The Ride of Eorl
Pipsicle chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Why can't I write anything *serious* about Lord of the Rings? All I can write are Leggy-bashers. . This is awesome. I love the rythm... it's almost like the galloping of hooves across the plains.
Mysterious Jedi chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Hey Falred! This is Mindred from Elendor! I have never written anything about Rohan. *blushes and runs away*
lirithel chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
ur right,not enough has been written about this but ur poem is amazing enough to make up for that

please write more poems, maybe u could do 1 about galadriel or aredhel?
Maureen Lycaon chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Ambitious indeed, trying to write alliterative Anglo-Saxon-style verse . . . and, so far as I could tell, completely successful. It looks truly authentic. Beautiful! (Applause)
Thalia Weaver chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
This is...spectacular! Gorgeous! Awe-inspiring, breathtaking, lovely, amazing, beautiful...etc...

I would *love* to use this in a fic I am writing, called 'There And Back Again?'. I would, of course give full credit. Please? **puppy eyes**

-Thalia
Sunsong chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
I love the Rohirrim. Now for reviews, now for the critiscims and the flames I hate.
emeldir chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
That is superb. Powerful and so... Rohirrese!
kezya chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Your poem was one of the best I've read here. You use the alliterative verse very nicely. Well done!
Sidhe Caracal chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
Beautiful prose, and it all flows together very well. Excellent job, keep writing!