Reviews for Stolen Opportunities
IronKat chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This was brilliant! So well written and I really want a follow-up for Ellis and Nick! Please, please write more Nellis fics!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Wow, this is really good
DreamOrNightmare chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
OHMAHGAWD. YOU WRITE L4D2 TOO?! OSNJKLNSMSNKJDNBLKANLK We have so much in common! (Blargh! Youaresoperfect.) *u* I just got your sweet PM, gurl, and I reply to later, m'kay? It's quite late here. :L Anyways, AH. Nick and Ellis! (My heart squee's in joy! :D :D :D) I don't really ship yaoi, but I think they make an adorable, awesome, zombie $$ kicking pair! C:

Aw, the ending was cute. I love how the yaoi (or whatever fangirls call it?) wasn't so heavily implied, more like mentioned, and I think that's really what made the ending memorable. Oh yes, Nick, we take it and run like hell has no tomorrow! ;P

Really, I loved this. I just love the writing you do. It's so awesome, and talented, and really leaves a stamp on my mind. You writing is so unique from other writers, and I think that's what really makes your fics a gem from the others. ;)

HONESTLY. LOVED. THIS. SO. MUCH. *faves, faves, faves, FAVES, FAVESFAVESFAVESFAVESBKJDBSKJ NAKNDK*

(Blargh. SOrry for the sloppiness and bluntness of this review, just that I'm really tired. ;-;)
Casey Wolfe chapter 1 . 1/26/2013