Reviews for Roommates
This Username Is Classified chapter 15 . 12/7/2017
I love this fic! At first it was a bit "meh" because Sakura was with Toji and like no thank you QvQ So I think that was understandable, right xD But I liked how the story progressed and this chapter was HILARIOUS. The dead fish omg I kenut even xDDD
LindyWatson chapter 15 . 10/9/2017
It's nice story. It's sweet but really lucking in romance between Sakura and Syaoran.. Like they only kiss like once...
Reader chapter 16 . 8/23/2017
This is all such a good fic! And I noticed that most of 2000s fanfics I've tends to have the characters being extremely out of character compare to the original show. But at least this one is passable(?).

Not to say this is bad, this fic is really great and wonderful! Love the natural interaction with the roommates and nice twist at the end. But I just can't see this as Sakura and Syaoran.
gaarasgirl389 chapter 16 . 11/21/2016
That was quite refreshing for a CCS fanfic as it wasn't about the Clow cards, teenage drama or written terribly. That was a good story.
xxFLaMiNG MiLCuTexx chapter 16 . 8/31/2016
thank you for the story. I managed to finished it off in tow hours straight. XD I would guessed that the baby was Syouran. To weird to be Toji. And I was anticipating to see Yukito but maybe he doesn't play much role here XD
Quaver Ava chapter 6 . 9/22/2015
This story is not about Sakura, because she is too OOC in my opinion to be about the Sakura from Cardcaptor. I'm fine with AU's, however it frustrates me that many of the CCS fanfictions I've come across simply write her out of character. The straw that really turned her into a different character in this fic was her dislike for exercise. Writing, it's well enough to enjoy and I'll admit I've laughed a few times. You don't have any of the silly bits of attempted Japanese in this story that infuriates me when I read it, however, it also looks like they're simply in America and not Japan. An AU, so it's perfectly acceptable. It gives me hope when a mediocre story like that has such success. It's also been here for a few years as well.

I must say that I read it to here with a fair amount of interest. But unless it pulls some entertaining stuff in the next chapter I'll drop the story here. It's a nice fic and for those reading this review to see if they should read this story, do check it out yourself, but for my taste it's not as pulling as it should be. Aah... The tragedy of liking something, yet, finding it boring. Four years ago, I would have enjoyed this story tremendously, so take it as my maturer taste.

What I must say though is I'm interested in how your writing has developed and will see if any of your more recent tales catch my interest, if there are any recent stories.

Quaver Ava
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
Artemis Fowl is pretty interesting...
kori kaoru himura chapter 16 . 8/15/2015
I loved this! It was so funny and cute and romantic and we'll written and... many many amazing things! This story is definitely going to my favorites, thanks for sharing!
Undertheskys chapter 15 . 8/6/2015
Its so funny when she flushes the other fish down too
DraconisKam chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
That was nice, it was a beautifull history and i absolutely love sakura personality, it was way too adorable. Thanks for a great fic
Nazrath chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
cool story...loved it! syaoran and sakura forever...the twist at the end is awesome..! (a secret hope that got fulfilled)...
mariacd1 chapter 16 . 5/9/2013
Love this story its so cute i started to read it long time ago but i lost it. Now i could finsihed and its great
mariacd1 chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
Omg it is syaoran baby
mariacd1 chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
Omg syaoran it is so cute i love him
disneydrm chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
This was such a cute story! : ) I'm glad it ended well.
1,248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »