Reviews for Brighter Pastures
person chapter 1 . 1/7
wait, why does it transfer between I and Adam and he? the pov is freaking me out a bit
nightmaster000 chapter 33 . 11/25/2016
Really great chapter and awesome story. Good to see Max get some well deserved karma.

Look's like Adam has made a unexpected friend in Arnold.

Speaking of unexpected friends will we see Bunny and Claude again? Maybe Adam could become a temp member of their gang.

Any chance of seeing more Adam/Fifi. I think they could make a interesting couple. Maybe you could have another toon girl develop feelings for Adam and give Fifi some competition?
Leifj2009 chapter 33 . 4/13/2016
Chapter 34: A Nightmare on Sunday.
DJpaigeDJ chapter 33 . 1/10/2016
I just love this story more and more every time I read it and/or when a new chapter comes out. and PLEASE have Lucy and Adam meet up. imagine how much Adam can help the Animaniacs with Lucy and her situation, plus with helping her learn to have some fun.
Leifj2009 chapter 32 . 12/19/2015
What happens in Chapter 34?
goldengod 180 chapter 33 . 11/7/2015
Nice to see this story back
godofmadness43 chapter 33 . 10/31/2015
well that sure was interesting
frumouttamimind chapter 33 . 10/31/2015
Oh gawd that was so damned funny! LOL! XD It appears that between chapters Adam has not only developed a backbone, his language and attitude nearly resembles "Animaniacs Nocturnus's" Rem Roth (toned down language but still...). And as usual, Monty got what was comin' to him! XD

It was worth the wait for this one!

Now for another eppy of LNL, sometime to be expected by the end of 2016 LOL! ;P
goldengod 180 chapter 32 . 2/23/2015
Good chapter although not sure why you connected the restaurant episode with this. The rest was funny and well written
godofmadness43 chapter 32 . 2/20/2015
heh well this chapter was kinda funny, not bad man
frumouttamimind chapter 32 . 2/20/2015
Welcome back! And how! Poor Adam indeed! He finally accepts that he needs carrots...and nearly gets killed in the deal. But thanks to B&C to the rescue all is well-almost, as Max sets his sites on him. Maybe Adam can talk him into choosing Plucky instead *veg* :}

Great and funny story as usual as well as loooooooonnnnnnggggg! LOL!

Now I guess it's back to RL for you and we won't be seeing the next chapter of LNL until Summer *g* but we are patient. We understand. We will not nag. We will be waiting.

*Puts sniper rifle away...for now* ;p
goldengod 180 chapter 31 . 9/14/2014
I like this chapter it was funny and has a nice pace, if this is filler I wouldn't mind more. It's like the calm set up of a cartoon before the big payoff
godofmadness43 chapter 31 . 9/13/2014
well this is getting good, keep it up
frumouttamimind chapter 31 . 9/13/2014
Adam's wistful thoughts of his own world; Miss bernat; Chinese food; Hampton being suckered by Plucky-again; Hammy's greed in the cafeteria, Fifi and Adam's conversation, Dizzy making like Wakko and Adam discovering how Furrball's voice sounds; PE and Plucky getting just deserts-again; How to blow yourself up...

And three big questions:

Why won't Adam look at Bugs?

What is the mystery of Adam? Why, wonder Buster and Babs, won't he eat carrots and what did he mean "Life in the 90s"?

And is Grovely planning something?

A time filler perhaps-but an enjoyable one! XD

Until your next update when RL allows it!

And will be waiting for the next eppy of LNL when RL allows that as well XD
F-ckthesystem125 chapter 30 . 6/26/2014
Uh oh. What coming? Nice chapter.