Reviews for The Benefits of Pink Hair
Vegebabe chapter 13 . 6/5
Hi just wanna say this is a great story and I was literally on the edge of my seat here in this chapter terribly sorry for not reviewing earlier but once I started reading I couldn't stop so please finish it please. Lots of love.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
Yes, yes. Harry is gay. So is Draco. You don't need to shove it in the reader's face by mentioning it every other sentence. Good story but that particular aspect is just irritating.
sasuhinas fan chapter 13 . 12/7/2015
Merlin! Finally they meet again! My heart is soooo happy!
Hope read us later!
godess bubbles chapter 13 . 12/3/2015
Update soon I love it!Is HArry the top?
Kigen Dawn chapter 13 . 12/2/2015
Oh you tease. And just when it was getting to the good part
not a muggle - just a witch chapter 13 . 12/2/2015
wow awsome
Jeramy-Toombs chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
I love your story but it fucked up this chapter. Its all in web script...
Guest chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
go on!
Kigen Dawn chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
Well this is certainly a twist. Should be fun to see them go at each other like randy hormonal teenagers.
sasuhinas fan chapter 12 . 11/16/2015
I liked the first plot, but this sounds good... Also the idea of Draco and Harry without them in ten years hurts my Drarry feels but I cas handle this.
Read us later!
Ms.ModernDayMuse chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
Yasss , new plottt , this should be Hella interesting, can't wait to see how it goes ~
sasuhinas fan chapter 11 . 11/13/2015
Hahahahahahaha that Harry fucking Potter is soooooo sensitive, but I think I like it. By the way, Malfoy has chose a difficult man, but its not that he's easy, isn't?
I DO like this story, but I need to slap Potter, he deserve it (I think Malfoy can do me that favour and then kiss him).
Well, I will wait to the next chapter paciently 'cause I NEED it! xD Xoxo!
Read us later!
Ms.ModernDayMuse chapter 11 . 11/12/2015
Yasss continue on my friend ~
PerdidoKitsune chapter 11 . 11/12/2015
Great. I can't wait
KuroBara7 chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
Please please please update this! I really need more! Drarry is my otp and it's stories like this that make me love it! So full of tension, emotion, and little funny bits that make me giggle to myself like a lunatic, I'm begging you, please add more! I have to know what happens!