Reviews for The Benefits of Pink Hair
go on!
Kigen Dawn chapter 12 . 11/17
Well this is certainly a twist. Should be fun to see them go at each other like randy hormonal teenagers.
sasuhinas fan chapter 12 . 11/16
I liked the first plot, but this sounds good... Also the idea of Draco and Harry without them in ten years hurts my Drarry feels but I cas handle this.
Read us later!
Ms.ModernDayMuse chapter 12 . 11/15
Yasss , new plottt , this should be Hella interesting, can't wait to see how it goes ~
sasuhinas fan chapter 11 . 11/13
Hahahahahahaha that Harry fucking Potter is soooooo sensitive, but I think I like it. By the way, Malfoy has chose a difficult man, but its not that he's easy, isn't?
I DO like this story, but I need to slap Potter, he deserve it (I think Malfoy can do me that favour and then kiss him).
Well, I will wait to the next chapter paciently 'cause I NEED it! xD Xoxo!
Read us later!
Ms.ModernDayMuse chapter 11 . 11/12
Yasss continue on my friend ~
PerdidoKitsune chapter 11 . 11/12
Great. I can't wait
KuroBara7 chapter 10 . 8/1
Please please please update this! I really need more! Drarry is my otp and it's stories like this that make me love it! So full of tension, emotion, and little funny bits that make me giggle to myself like a lunatic, I'm begging you, please add more! I have to know what happens!
inkbound7 chapter 10 . 4/10
More please!
SlytherinT2U chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
I think that Harry is a bit OOC he wasn't ever that emotional in the books. I like you're story and hope to read more soon but; you keep misspelling people's names and it's getting on my last nerve.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
gah! why i harry so depressed! just take him by force, dammit malfoy!
Kigen Dawn chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
Hehe... Nothing is ever easy when these two are involved
gyspywitch19 chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
dang it i want more. and this kinda sound like the real harry,,,
its kinda scary... but ohh do i love it!
Mrs.Morpheus chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
Okay harry was very much an Ass! He was in the last chapter too! He needs to get his stuff together! -_- keep trying draco! You'll get there! :D
TamiLove chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
Awe poor Draco. He's like: Tf just happened? Lol! These two are cute. And random as hell.