Reviews for Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Resilience
moonshadow2012 chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Wow that was a great first book. I'm onto the second then. GO TURQUOISE FALCONS!
moonshadow2012 chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
K I have a character named Malak in one of my stories and it's a girl...awkward...

"You are standing in the way of limitless power. You cannot be allowed to exist." Hehehe - we've all heard THAT one before.

"Lives don't matter." KNOCK ON WOOD! That's almost as bad as "that was easy"!

Hehe Salori. She's a fun character. A total fail - but a fun character.
moonshadow2012 chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
LOLZ That was just AMAZING. I LOVE how Jokoren (I totally misspelled it the other five reveiws, didn't I?) is just like 'um, save her? Nah, I'll pass.' Probably my favorite part of the whole story so far. You're an epic writer. :DD
moonshadow2012 chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
"Wait, you have fought battle droids before, haven't you?"
"Uh, no. Not really."
"You have got to be joking."
Dude I love these two. They're so much fun to read I can't imagine how much fun you had writing them. And I'm totally into it now I have to know what happens next.
moonshadow2012 chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
"The last time we came in guns blazing. That was slightly stupid. If Jabba hadn't been so good-natured about it we would be history."

"You're pretty strange for a Jedi kid."
"A Jedi Master. That should explain the exceptional peculiarity."
"Well at least you know how to insult yourself."
"Careful. I also know how to aim them."
"For a weirdo, I like you." I like the weirdo too. :D

"Dealing with criminal masterminds was so much easier than with the Jedi council." LOLZ. That is just awesome. And Jokeran is totally epic. I love how he can just kill every one of them without even trying
moonshadow2012 chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
"Yeah, I'm in trouble."
"Yes, that kind of trouble."
There's just something about people responding in English to electronic beeping noises that I love.

"Sixteen?! She's far too old." LAWL.

"She needs more refining on the issue of Patience." Heh. Heh. She's a teenage girl all right.

"This is a direct -" *storms off* "Request." LAWLAWLAWLAWLAWLAWLAWLAWLAWL AWLAWLAWLAWLZ.
That. Is just. EPIC.
moonshadow2012 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
I just have to say: I LOVE THE WAY YODA TALKS. (Gonna keep these short cause I have to catch up. Which means finishing this and going onto the next one.) Favorite lines:
"sir, are we the bait?"
"No, we're the front line."

"Willing to take a risk?"
"I took a risk when I joined this band of vigilantes. What do you think?"
"Just checking."

And to top it all, Jokoren looked down to see the little green pointy eared Jedi Master looking up at him. (Scary part is I copy-pasted that line)
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Awesome. Sorry I didn't login but the system couldn't "process my authentication". Bleh. Whatever. Anyway, I love Jokeran so far and the R2 unit is cute. My favorite lines:
"We're in for a bit of a mess. However there's going to be a bigger one when we have to meet with the council. Then it might get rather awkward."
"Simply put, we're going to try to end an unstarted war by taking on a herd of bantha with a jawa stun blaster." (that one just sounds fun. The blaster part ;P)
Ruler of Ice chapter 1 . 1/23/2013