Reviews for A Forbidden Love
I Love Twilight And Divergent chapter 1 . 7/24
Why did you pull your stories?
Brandi Neri chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
i just noticed that the lemons are just like the ones in oh captain my captain and did know if thats the way you wrote it or changed anything
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 7/26/2015
Fantastic ending. It was funny, with her water breaking and Sal not knowing what to do. It was sweet too, with it being Ben that delivered. Great name too. Wonderful fun ending.
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 7/26/2015
That was wonderful. I really liked that they chose ExB to be the godparents. That the middle named him Edward. That ExB want one too, once she has her doctorate. All of it was great.
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 7/26/2015
Whew! I'm so glad it was Tanya and not Bella . . . yet. That was fantastic! Tanya was worried for no reason. He loves her and wants the whole package with her. YAY! It would've been something else, if at midnight he dropped to his knee and proposed to her . . . right before she said she was pregnant. Love that they will have the wedding there. Intimate weddings are the way to go. Why waste the money on a big wedding? It's such a huge waste of money.
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 7/26/2015
Cool Christmas. I liked that they got gag gifts for each other. Those were funny. I'm guessing their is a reason behind those pregnancy tests . . . even though they really want to wait. I hope it's for one of the other women who come for a shoulder to cry on with Bella and she remembers they have them and the woman can test.
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 7/26/2015
Holy time jump, Batman! Those weeks flew by in this chapter. Made me wonder what her thesis will be on?
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 7/26/2015
What! Edward apologized to Garrett? Garrett was the one that showed up at the asscrack of dawn and interrupted Bella's and Edward's time on her birthday. Then he calls Edward a caveman for not wanting him to act that way with his wife. It really isn't too much to ask of Garrett. Go snuggle with freaking Tanya, you know YOUR girlfriend. Then he apologized to Bella too. He didn't do anything wrong, they did. Then she tries to rile him up all over again with her comments about Sven. It almost like she wants Edward to be jealous on purpose.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 7/26/2015
Wait a cotton picking minute. Garrett was the one that was wrong in this. Completely wrong. And, Bella yells at Edward? He didn't do anything wrong. Close or not, why the hell would you snuggle up with any other man than your husband? That's just wrong. Even if you consider him your 'brother'. Garrett and Bella were wrong in this one.
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 7/26/2015
Well, that's one way of slipping that on and not getting an argument from her. He does realize she wI'll speak to him about that eventually, right? hehehe
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 7/26/2015
Well, after this day, she may agree to that large ring he wants to purchase her. Although, I'm sticking to my original assessment and she won't be too receptive at first.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 7/26/2015
Loved that Bella made the men she lives with clean up after themselves. That was great! That was a fun first day. I was glad that they both got equally ogled. Kind of felt sorry for the one chick that actually admitted she was only there to get a piece of him . . . funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 7/26/2015
Weinerhosen, funny stuff. Ha! I like the idea of the ring but, not sure Bella will. Could he go in between and get her an eternity band (or a couple) of diamonds?
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 7/26/2015
Weinerhosen? Did he mean to say, lederhosen? I have no idea what weinerhosen is. Intrigued . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 7/26/2015
I hope she was truly dizzy and feeling ill from him spinning her and not that she's pregnant. She wanted to wait to get pregnant and it would be too soon. I'm sure they'll be thrilled if they are pregnant though, no doubt.
1,608 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »