Reviews for A Forbidden Love
Twilightchick45 chapter 29 . 9/11/2013
Well I hope this teaches them some manners. Men can be such butts at times. lol
Edward's spouse chapter 29 . 9/11/2013
excellent. waiting for more. i thought it was great the way this chapter went.
LilCullen454 chapter 29 . 9/11/2013
Bells! You go girl!
debslmac chapter 29 . 9/11/2013
loved this
madkins chapter 29 . 9/11/2013
Uhmm is Bella crazy lol. My husband would skin me alive if he caught me snuggled up with another man brother or not. And why doesnt Garrett understand boundaries?
pumpkinmykitty chapter 29 . 9/11/2013
I totally with Edward with this one. Bella and Garrett were in the wrong. These guys *both the men and the woman* need to back off Bella and Edward. If Edward was cuddled with Rose or Tanya Bella would had a whole hissy fit. I mean they are still in the 'honeymoon' phase and none of the group is willing to give them the space.

He has to fight for his wife's attention in his own home now? That is wrong and the pathway to divorce.
kathryn.downs1999 chapter 29 . 9/11/2013
love it and cant wait for more
lantus123 chapter 29 . 9/11/2013
Sorry Im on Edwards side. Garret should have called before coming over, how would he feel if the table was turned.
TWINS96 chapter 29 . 9/11/2013
I am with edward on this one lol, what if it was turned around? Im sure her ass would have been hurt as soon as he walked out the house with his guy friends without even cunsolting her feelings. I hope she pulls her head out her ass and apologize to him.
dazzleglo chapter 29 . 9/11/2013
Edward is spoiled but I think Gar takes advantage of that to push his buttons. Also Edward has to deal with all the guys at school too so he shouldn't have to deal with it in his own home even though Gar intentions are harmless he still shouldn't have to see his wife snuggling with another
tschweik chapter 29 . 9/11/2013
I am totally with Edward on this one. I would not want to come in and find my man cuddled up with another woman, no matter what the situation. And Garrett (and really the entire group) needs to back up. Showing up unannounced that early in the morning to take her to breakfast. Sorry, I would have told him to fuck off. No matter how much I loved him as a brother.
J Masen chapter 29 . 9/11/2013
I think Bella was a bit of a tease. She gets Edward all worked up then just leaves him.
I know Garrett is a friend but what would Bella think if she came down stairs and Edward was cuddling on the couch with Rosalie or Tanya? She knows Edward is a little possessive. Then she just walks out on him instead of being a grown up and apologizing to Edward for being a brat.

I love this story even though I think Bella is being a brat. Update soon
Jeni K chapter 29 . 9/11/2013
Sorry but Bella needs t over herself. I mean really, how would she have reacted if Edward was huddling with one of her girls? Yes they are her girls but she would have thrown a fit all the same. Garrett needs to back off, sister or not their whole group needs to learn some boundaries when he comes to your brothers girl. How would he have reacted if Edward was all cuddled up on Tanya?
Nonita chapter 29 . 9/11/2013
Great chapter!
apryl.hassler1 chapter 29 . 9/11/2013
love this chapter. can't wait to find out what is going to happened next.
1,570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »