Reviews for A Forbidden Love
Sandria99 chapter 35 . 11/1/2013
Loved your story...I'm so glad that Tanya was a good character for a change and not some trampy ho trying to get Edward away from Bella. :D
scrapmypieces chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Lol... poor Bella, didnt see Dr. coming.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 35 . 11/1/2013
A Forbidden Love has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in October over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
apriln chapter 35 . 10/30/2013
Gotta love an impatient baby, but what a great ending to the story and loved the name too.
cecilia4059 chapter 27 . 10/28/2013
I love the diamond idea. It's brilliant.
Thanks for the chapter,
saintfudge chapter 35 . 10/28/2013
thanks for another great quick read ,,,, have fun
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 35 . 10/27/2013
Sounds like my last birth.
amogle chapter 35 . 10/27/2013
Loved it :)
dazzleglo chapter 35 . 10/26/2013
Awesome ending going to miss this story.
dazzleglo chapter 34 . 10/26/2013
Loved it and now she wants one.
Salanna chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
Reckless whirlwind romance just got a whole new meaning!
ellaward chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Nice fluffy story.
Only the story started like a whirlwind, then it slows down and then its all about Edward spending money,...
Guest chapter 35 . 10/23/2013
Aaahhhhahaha! Yay! And I'm 37 weeks pregnant right now and just recently have been barely able to function. This second pregnancy is the complete opposite of my first. I was ready for this one to be over like 3 months ago...lol
AnuluvesTwilightSeries chapter 35 . 10/25/2013
First of all very sad to hear that you lost 4 loved ones I hope you are better and coping. Secondly I loved this story it was such a good time pass romantic and funny story hehe. Loved how it was all fluffy and fun plain ol fun hehhe. Bella sure is one lucky girl hehe 1st she got Edward then all those money she won and then she got so many person who loved her lucky for sure lol. And Edward as always just hot and amazing lol. Thirdly I have read your in loving color fanfic too hehe anyways thanks for such a fantastic n light story.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 35 . 10/25/2013
LOVED this... Thank you... Will you be putting this in a PDF so it can be saved? Since FF is not allowing it anymore? Saving only to Re-re-re- read it...
1,608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »