Reviews for Bingo
Twilight-Princess5545 chapter 1 . 1/4
It is 3am where I live and should be sleeping, but I've been reading your stories and just love them! I especially liked the small innocent part where Cain says he shouldn't have clotheslined the princess! I immensely enjoyed reading your work, thank you for writing them, also congratulations on becoming a member of society!
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
*SNORT* Oh, DG. Even marriage to Cain will not change you.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
LOL! I think I'm with Cain. Not every game needs a direct translation. LOL!

Second question: who was she playing it with in a council meeting?
GoldenRoya chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Clever! Using the numbers as the councilman says them as the numbers for Bingo... er, WITCH. That's one way to keep awake during boring meetings, heh heh. How many of the younger set is in on this game, I wonder?
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Oh, DG...that was a very special kind of stupid, kid. Couldn't you just keep it as Bingo?

Were they just going by numbers? I tried to find corresponding letters for each, but I didn't see any.

I feel for the Cain.
Dreamingdreams chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
(laughing) I bet that is the best way to get out of console meetings...besides it sounds like it was a boring one. Sounds like a great time to play Bingo...er I mean Witch to me. :3

Yep Cain your life isn't every gonna be boring...(laughing harder) wait until you & DG have kids together..can ya just imagine that. I bet you'll wish for days like these. :)

I love it! Another great one too!
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Heh heh heh Poor Az, was she in the room for this? I don't know if she'd be amused or start apologizing hah ha.
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Hehehehe. That was fun. I definitely enjoyed this final game. DG really needs to consider her choice of names for the game, though. But at least they stopped the mind-numbing boredom. And the distraction from our duel was working so well... Either way, keep up the great work and I look forward to more wonderful "Tin Man" tales in the future.
curious alice chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I don't get this one. How was anyone playing bingo, or witch, during a council meeting? How were they getting the numbers?
AngelFace273 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
0-O You have awakened a sleeping giant, my friend. I shall now have to coerce/bribe/blackmail my classmates to play Bingo during class with me. Will probably do the same to my co-workers during a meeting once I have both of those. Why have I not thought of this genius before?!

Ja ne!
-Angel -
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
perfect name actually, because it freaks everyone out and makes the council actually shut the heck up for awhile, love that cain has learned to essentially go with the flow, fun ficlet, good luck in your duel!