Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
PLEASE OH PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! I binged it in a day and I must know what happens!
grotesk chapter 50 . 8/12/2019
I screamed with utmost joy when i saw you updated! Even if it's just an author's note, I'm really glad to read it, as it's helped fill the hole in my heart even just the slightest.

Honestly, 15 chapters sounds so brilliant and i'd be over the moon but at the same time, I'd never want an author to feel obligated or pressured to write when they're not interested or motivated. Whilst I would love a continuation of the story, I'm just thankful you wrote such a wonderfully well written and true to the canon fic for us in the first place.
Shetan20 chapter 1 . 1/17/2019
Thank you for a very enjoyable chapter.
twinklegoesthesea chapter 50 . 12/11/2018
I definitely hope you might find the spark needed to finish this off but if you can't the summery would be great :)
K chapter 50 . 12/10/2018
This story is awesome to read I hope you finish soon
coldie voldie chapter 50 . 12/9/2018
I would love a summarized ending. i would have loved the whole story as well, but i understand. I've been working on a story since 2012 and God bless my readers they still haven't left me. So if a summary is what you can give I'll take it happily.
grotesk chapter 1 . 10/10/2018
I enjoyed this story so much! Not only did you keep it close to canon and realistic (It’s so rare to find Thorin fics with a dwarf wife, which makes the most sense) but it’s also incredibly well written and addicting! I’m so disappointed to see it’s not being continued... I know the chances are slim to none but i hope you continue...
DarkBloodyWerewolf chapter 49 . 4/14/2017
I hope everything is well. I miss this story very much and I keep hoping even though it is now 2017 that you will continue the story and update soon. :3
durinsdaughter2469btw chapter 49 . 3/13/2017
Love it can't wait for the rest.
Sdrlana21 chapter 49 . 2/22/2017
Please update this I need Thor in to put people in their place!
Tickling Tears chapter 49 . 1/26/2017
I've just started reading and this story is wonderfully well done. I love how Éla isn't a mary-sue, but she isn't invincible either. Plus you have been doing a great job staying true to the characters (which is something I see authors struggle with often). Thank to for many enjoyable chapters and I am looking forward to what comes next!
kaia chapter 49 . 12/27/2016
gone as in banished/exiled under the penalty of death if she ever dares return to the mountain? or gone as in dead and gone?
Jo chapter 49 . 10/2/2016
Missed this story too! 33 Can't wait for more!
Irishwitch chapter 48 . 4/18/2016
So sorry after getting this far to find out this stories last posting was in 2015 as it is 2016 am assuming there will be no more updates and it is a shame as I was enjoying the story immensely
GrandMuch chapter 48 . 11/7/2015
Any updates coming soon? This is such a lovely story. Hopefully you haven't lost interest! I would like to read this one until the end ;)