Reviews for The Phantom's Keeper
YEEE! -goes and reads-
RavenRechior chapter 34 . 5/17/2013
Holy crap...
RavenRechior chapter 32 . 5/17/2013
YAY! happy bday, btw, yea, i know, its REALLY late, but hey, better late than never, right? -keeps reading, excitedly wanting to know what happens next- _;
RavenRechior chapter 27 . 5/17/2013
YAY! lol . sorry, I'm a lil hyper... i mean it is pretty late... . yea, the fluff was perfect :3 hehe -keeps reading- I LOVE IT!
RavenRechior chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
Bloody hell, Vlad's insane! . And going on a murdering rampage. geez! . -keeps reading-
RavenRechior chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... . Kawaii... cute... hehe omg... I love the idea!
RavenRechior chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Yikes... -keeps reading, anxious to see how this turns out-
RavenRechior chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
lol ooo NICE! so far, its awesome! :P
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 35 . 3/23/2013
sapphireswimming chapter 28 . 3/20/2013
Oh wow. She's come to a big decision. I like the twist that Clockwork can hear everything as well. Like one huge family conference call. XD
sapphireswimming chapter 27 . 3/20/2013
Whoa, so much telepathy and craziness with Danny being an apprentice too!

(also, I think you meant "wretch" or "wreck" not "wench (damsel)" in that one sentence) ;)

Phantom Ice chapter 32 . 3/19/2013
Okay, love the story, and since I'm reading it already completed this is weird place to comment (the almost, but not quite, last chapter), but I read your A/N and I couldn't resist. My birthday was also on the 12th of March and I turned 15 to! That is so cool! Anyway, this story is really well written and emotional, it's very interesting because you're not sure what's going to happen next. Good luck on the sequel!
sapphireswimming chapter 26 . 3/15/2013
That was powerful. Her breakdown at the end. Wow.
Wilona Riva chapter 35 . 3/15/2013
Now, this is a story worth waking up too in the morning. Thanks!
GirlWhoLovesDP chapter 34 . 3/14/2013
I am sooooo very excited! I have to admit, at the beginning of the story I almost stopped reading because of the slow exposition, but when I finished it I started crying BECAUSE IT WAS OVER!