Reviews for The Phantom's Keeper
sapphireswimming chapter 25 . 3/11/2013
And there it is, ladies and gentlemen. He's dead.

Wow.

And now I wonder where the story will go from here.

Only one way to find out. ;)
sapphireswimming chapter 24 . 3/11/2013
AND YOU CONTINUE SO EVILLY. THIS IS IT. THIS IS WHERE DANNY IS ABOUT TO DIE.

I mean, I knew from the beginning that it was coming, but still!
Kuro13Dead chapter 33 . 3/11/2013
OoooOoo great chapter update soon!
CatHoarder06 chapter 33 . 3/11/2013
Aw. I hate it when stories end!
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 33 . 3/11/2013
VGF:Well this awesome stories deserves an awesome amount of reviews. :D I will be waiting for tomorrow. ;P I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,
VGF
Deborahpflover chapter 33 . 3/11/2013
She's gonna be a ghost! O.o I wonder what she looks like... Major cliffie here! :P
GirlWhoLovesDP chapter 28 . 3/11/2013
K so I just read chapter 28 and now I get it. I've been reading this whole thing on my phone and sometimes when I read an article or go on fanfic my phone deletes some of the content. Sorry! Thx so much!
GirlWhoLovesDP chapter 33 . 3/11/2013
OMG! Thanks soooooo much! For explaining and responding. I don't know how to make an account...sorry. No one EVER responds so...THANKS! Can't wait for next chapter!
BamboozledChickadee chapter 33 . 3/11/2013
I love this!
sapphireswimming chapter 23 . 3/11/2013
OH MY GOSH, NOT MADDIE TOO! THE EVIL CONNIVING VILLAIN. NO.
sapphireswimming chapter 22 . 3/11/2013
They're... dead. Wow. I was not expecting that. I mean, I knew that Vlad was all evil in this timeline and he was going to end up taking Danny out, but that was just above and beyond anything that he needed to do. *SNIFF*
sapphireswimming chapter 21 . 3/11/2013
Ouch. I love the scene with Jazz at the end, knowing exactly what Vlad is like and what he's going to do but unable to do anything about it. Even know that Dani knows, they can't exactly warn Danny about anything that he hasn't already known was going to happen. :(
sapphireswimming chapter 20 . 3/11/2013
Eep. Well, now Jazz knows the secret. He's gotta be more careful. At least she's taking it well.
sapphireswimming chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
Whoa. They're meeting! Sort of. Poor Sam is out for everything, but it sounds like there's a very good reason for that that you'll reveal to us later...
sapphireswimming chapter 18 . 3/11/2013
Oh my word. So much is going on in this chapter! Not only does Sam realize her full feelings for Danny, but they've established a telepathic bond! So cool.
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »