Reviews for Pages from the Voyage Log
awww this one was cute!
Wordlet chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
My fav part was confident pose #36
redluffs chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
You don't know how hard to search this fanfic! I tried everythin to search it and OH MY GOD I FOUND IT! I'm happy i love this headcanon so muchhh
Wordlet chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
This is my favorite of this set:) It seems like it should be how it happens, I mean, Luffy's always been protective and now the whole separation, and I will become stronger so it won't happen again! THis seems pretty accurate, Cannon does not agree evidently :P Anyhow, Great job, I enjoyed it a lot! And the rest in this set too, just this one best, Loving Ussop though XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Im crying I could totes see this happening
LaforayaWattpad chapter 3 . 3/5/2015
OMG, GO STRAWHATS AND VELKNY KARMA!
Ved17 chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Brilliant story!
sylver rain chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Wow these little snippets are great! They're light-hearted and fun and love it!
sylver rain chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Oh gosh this was heartbreaking!
calliopechild chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
I loved this one! You never really see much one-on-one interaction between these two, which is a shame, because they have the bond of being swordsmen, and as you've shown, that can be a really neat connection. I liked the moment they had after the Thriller Park arc at the grave, and how Brook seemed to get Zoro right away. I loved your characterizations for this; your Zoro, as usual, was spot-on. I think your take on this is exactly what he'd be like if he was teaching someone or 'tutoring' them-gruff but patient in his own way, not hesitating to call someone out if they're being stupid or not doing their best, and pouring his all into helping. (And looking like a total BAMF while doing it, which I loved to no end.) And your Brook was adorable too, concerned about measuring up and being sure he can protect his new crew.

Thanks for a great fic, and I'm looking forward to the next one!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
this one was funny, the part when Usopp shouts "Piano" was my favorite, I just cracked up laughing. I was a little disappointed with the god thing though, it seems like there should have been a more logical explanation (Not that don't believe in God, but gods tend to end up being fake in the OP world) I can't think of what that explanation might be though.
Tamamo no Mae chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Awwh, I LOVED it! This oneshot was really cool. If I request a sequel to this, will you please do it?

Pretty plweese? *kneels on hands and knees.*
Sarcasticles chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Aw, this was nice. Brook does deserve more love. You would think an 8'8'' crazy musician skeleton with a sword cane and an afro would get more attention, but what can you do?
Ultimate Anime Fan chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Yes, give Brook more love! I love how you describe the relationship between these two so well! I was wondering if you could do a chapter focusing on music though. Like Luffy pestering Brook to teach him how to play an instrument or something of the like. After all, Brook can always use more love, as you said.
Ysaye chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Yup, I like Brook too! This was quite a nice story, and a good approach at one thing which has always bugged me: I think it's really a pity that the only ones who seem to really learn from each others' skills are Nami and Lysop - Lysop in the latest episode seemed to be working on Nami's climatacts again.

I say all of the Strawhats could be even more considerably stronger if they shared their skills with each other and tried to include new techniques, maybe just a bit altered and copied from the others' special skills.

Lg, Ysaye