Reviews for For You
Neko 97 chapter 1 . 2/16
Ooohh! X3 Adorable fluffy-ness!
Bry Elizabeth M chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
you did a really good job! i love your stories.
Evanna Reid chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This was really cute. I'm going to go read your other stories now. If you are interested, I have an 11xOC story up that you could check out. Our characters are VERY different, but I think you would like it. :3
SiLvEr SCriPteD GaLliFreYan chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Awwww wow! That was really beautiful :) and sad. I see you have a lot of these :D I might have to check in on all of them once I catch up with the rest of the stories I'm reading ;D :D excellent work! It is amazing!
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
awwww lovely!I'm just sad that she dies on your other story :(
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This was adorable X3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Who cares if it's not happy? It's still an awesome fic! Don't u dare stop writing! :D
Ali chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Every time your stories start becoming sad, you should just add something impossible to be sad around. Like trampolines or teacup pigs. Or bubble wrap. Or lasertag. Yeah, definitely lasertag. Doesn't even have to make sense in the story, just throw it in.
Lady Island Rose chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Okay so, I will sob in this corner now.

I love this so much.

You rock.

The end.
UltimateWhoLockFanGirl chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I am drowning in fluff right now. :-)
MaireLillian chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
How many times do I have to say you're brilliant? Seriously?
Connie Weasley chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
You may not be able to write super happy stories, but you do bittersweet and melancholic so very well! I'd love for you to do a longer, more detailed fanfic about Emma and The Doctor. You're style is really engrossing ] Can't wait for your next story update!

Connie x