Reviews for The Test
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 1 . 6/6
CxR is in the top 5 coming in at number 3 after HxA then PxG of course.
braygirl chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This was great! I loved it! :) so in character, and so true! Awesome job!
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I absolutely LOVED this story! I always wondered what would happen if helga took the test..and of course she picked arnold because they are meant to be. Also loved the curly/rhonda moment...another cute couple.
skyybluee chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Really nice, when I saw the cartoon on Netflix and came across this episode and Rhonda did the test herself ,and I saw her face expression and the way she looked at Helga I kinda knew what that meant,& not a big fan of her and curly being together, I always knew she was on the flip side on the low lol, anyway nicely done.
iamnel chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Aww... u know even if it was a one shot, I still feel that its was a long chapter. Sweet.
AnimatedBritney chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Awesome. Not a fan of Rhonda and Curly together, but this is a great story. It's about time
Arnold realized his Cecile was really Helga.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Aw funny and adorebe fic here
Jopeth23 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Awww. The beauty of this fic is that it's not overly dramatic, no over-the-top fluffy moments. Just a feel-good, simple, unpretentious romance. I like this. I mean, like this like this.

Nice job!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Heh, this is great.

Nice job on this one-shot.

Keep the good writing.
JupiterSun11 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Wow. I love this, I expected it to end after Rhonda found out and that Rhonda just wanted to boost Helga's confidence but the whole thing was very cute! The first part with the marriage predictor was humorous and light. Helga and Rhonda could be good friends, judgements aside.
Though I wasn't expecting the Cecile and at first glance, it seemed different from the rest of the story but after reading your story a couple times, I think I get what you were going for: That Arnold realizes Helga does love him and it wasn't the heat of the moment. That she wasn't lying and after everything about Helga just clicked.
After the marriage predictor, the story does seem kind of rushed but I do love that you included Curly and Rhonda, a minor couple in the series. The ending was satisfying.
pinkrose34 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This is so cute! Great job!