Reviews for The Wrong Target
AWSOME!
Im not on this site anymore chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
good so far! _
1luv2write chapter 36 . 4/23/2006
OMG! o.O... I'm speechless. I luved it so much. it wuz amazing. have u thought bout doin like a short fic where they all meet again or sumthin? but seriously... i thought that wuz a very good fan fic. it made me cry, sumwut confuzzled cuz i haven't seen the matrix trilogy in a while, but it brought back sum of the scenes like where neo gives trinity their last kiss. i read the whole thing start 2 finish in 2 days, that's how much i liked it. n this is long so i'm goin 2 end this now.
Eypherath chapter 36 . 7/2/2005
Yesterday afternoon, around 4pm I've found this story and started to read it. Now, after 22hours time and around 10 hours of reading, I am finished. And I am thoughtfull. This story is probably one of the best stories I've ever read. My respect, my gratefullness to you. I see this story not only as a simple form of entertainement. It is quite more. The first few chapters may have been just a simple story, but with the progressing of it, it became more like what the Story of the Matrix was really about: Learning to look in into your own eyes, see yourself, understand yourself and human nature. It became a reminder of who and what we really are, just like the original.

You really did a great job. By reading your words I also think, that you yourself have grown quite a bit.

Again my respect. Thank you very much for this story.

Master Yang
PurpleStar1985 chapter 36 . 4/21/2004
Hi Blake! I've just read the story from beginning to end, and I absolutely loved it. I was confused a few times, and I even got a bit choked up when Trinity made the rag doll for BC,(who by the way sounded absolutely adorable.) but I absolutely loved this.
Angel of darkness
DreamSweeper chapter 36 . 12/7/2003
I like this ending better... can we name the Wachowski's ending "The Conclusion that never Was"? Great job! I really loved it, and I hope you continue writing fanfiction.
THE-spin chapter 36 . 12/6/2003
I love this fic SO MUCH. SO MUCH. SO FREAKING MUCH. Seriously...there are only two OC fics that I like...this one and Butterfly. This is fantastic. I cheered. Fabulous ending.
Divamercury chapter 36 . 12/6/2003
Very, very cool. Great job...I can't believe how long this was on paper...wow! I really enjoyed reading this story!
DM
knbnnate chapter 35 . 12/3/2003
Excellent. I am in chills here. Wonderful work.
knbnnate chapter 26 . 12/3/2003
AWESOME!
Narn1 chapter 35 . 11/24/2003
I read the first few chapters of this story many, many moons ago. I reviewed in a short little paragraph. It amounted to little more than a "Wow! Amazing! Keep it up." Now, after reading the complete tale as an older, more informed reader, I intend to tell you truly what I feel.

Thank you for an incredible journey...for a view, for a character that I will remember long after I close my browser. Thank you for an adventure...thank you for an idea. Thank you for taking the time to set these ideas to paper. Thank you for your sensitivity, your sense of humour...and thank you for every single syllable, each word and phrase of this story. You've touched me through it in a manner no fanfic has ever touched me before, and probably ever will. You have a gift...and I pray that you continue to use it. My best wishes and blessings to you. Take care...and whatever happens, whatever the future might hold, please know that your words touched at least someone.

Narn
Ac BaBii chapter 35 . 11/22/2003
...that was like the best fanfic i've ever read!

plz make a sequal or something!

*Ac BaBii*
talyra chapter 35 . 11/10/2003
...

Oh. My. God.

It says at the bottom of this box that "It is extremely helpful to use this opportunity to comment on an aspect of the story that can be improved". I can't think of anything less appropriate.

I can't believe it's over. Whew, thirty-five chapters. Are your fingers sore?
Marithra chapter 35 . 11/2/2003
...Holy shit...

That was so different from any other ending of the matrix I've ever read. I'm in ah.

Good job. Now go and finish your other Matrix Fanfics.