Reviews for Compression
awildfangirlappeared chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Please please pleeeeease update I'm in love with all your fics!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
If I had to make a list of fanfics that every Soul Eater fan needs to read, this would be at the top. Your writing style is so real and beautiful and you make ordinary things seem so much more. This is the kind of story that I dream of knowing how to write someday. I always keep coming back to this. It sticks in my head. It's haunting.
And not only are your writing skills FANTASTIC, but the way you portray the characters is spot on, which is usually really hard to do in an AU but you managed it so well! Soul and Maka's relationship is so real and raw and I love that you give us that, especially the fans who yearn for more of their interaction and backstory. The little things you put in are what makes it so wonderful. You have such an amazing talent for imagery! Oh, man, please PLEASE continue this.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
update
Silly Twin Stars chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
I'm super excited that this story was my re-introduction to the fanfiction world after a few months :) You are a champ at creating such beautiful, soft images and situations that just make my heart ache. Keep up the amazing work, so excited to start reading your stuff again!
Fan-Girl-Lover chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
i love it !
please continue
The-7th-Star chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
This is so great! They're so sweet, and I love the image of Black Star running with the basket of flowers. Priceless! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Anon chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
This story is incredible. I think that the way you write this road trip AU is so beautiful and while I know next to nothing about this world's Maka and Soul's back story, you provide enough of these lovely little hints. Like the tree house sleepovers in the 2nd chapter. Or the beer pong challenge with Black Star. They are such sweet touches. I feel like they've been on the cusp of a romantic relationship for so long, and that this trip will either make or break them. I am waiting with baited breath. I'll go check out Tumblr since I'm curious to see this one shot. PS: The scene with Blair was brilliant. It was totally unexpected but it is such a nice throw back to the original SE universe. My heart stung with sympathy for Maka.
Frustration At Its Finest chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
I really, really love the way that you portray their relationship. I ... want to have an eloquent review for this but it seems I'm failing. It was just really beautiful with excellent imagery and tones to every scene. Their mud fight, and their gentle shower. They're so loving in such beautifully subtle ways. I'm very happy you decided to continue on with this, it's unique but in character. I really do love it. Thank you for sharing.
thewicked1 chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
The banter and chemistry between these two is amazing and its what I love about this story, especially this chapter. so happy for the update!
QueenoftheFanfiction chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
finally! An update! An amazing one at that!
Robastar34 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Nooo! Soul, dont let her forget it!
You guys are meant for each other!
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
That is soooooooo perfect. I love this!
Silly Twin Stars chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Every bit of this is fantastic. A roadtrip?! Such a great idea. I'm so excited to see where you take their relationship. The UST is already killing me, by the way. Seriously, I just read that pool scene three times in a row. Can't wait for more!
Odat chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
God this is gorgeous. There's something really quite marvelous about the way you write. Just enough detail to really see it and understand where they are, like the cracked-glass window, it's perfect. I think it's because the way you describe things is so universal that we can imagine places that we already know. Anyway, it's gorgeous and I love it. Their interactions are wonderful as well.
awesomeasusual chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
It's angsty and awesome and please tell me we're getting more of soul's back story in the next chapter! I love the way you describe things, I can picture everything perfectly. Keep it up :)