Reviews for Ranger Redefined
mandababe15 chapter 38 . 5/9
Oh this was great! Awesome idea...the ending was perfect!
babefanhea chapter 38 . 6/22/2014
! I love this story, too! THANK YOUVERY MUCH!
VVine chapter 38 . 6/17/2014
Another terrific job - you are such an amazing writer! Sorry to have run out of your work (for now hopefully) I will be back to re-read...thank you again!
Halle Alexis chapter 38 . 5/8/2014
I liked your take on the dynamic between Stephanie and Joyce and I really liked the story!
Halle Alexis chapter 23 . 5/4/2014
This is exactly how I imagine Connie's character in these situations. I love how you wrote her in this chapter!
jules3677 chapter 38 . 2/24/2014
I always wondered about the animosity between Stephanie and Joyce. Good on you for giving us a reason. Brilliantly put together back story for Joyce too. To be able to create a husband for each incident in Stephanie's life was masterful and funny to read, especially Bunchy. Impressed that you had the plots running parallel, giving each, time to continue without losing their momentum I never picked Hal as the traitor. Well done! I had a good laugh & an enjoyable time reading your story, thankyou.
pateng chapter 7 . 2/18/2014
loved it
MiraxTHorn chapter 38 . 11/18/2013
A thoroughly engaging story, start to finish! Thank you! Now off to read another of your tales!
MiraxTHorn chapter 15 . 11/11/2013
I don't often review until I finish a story, but I feel so compelled to do so with this story! I think this is one of the most clever and engaging plots I've encountered in the Plum verse. Your Ranger and Steph are fascinating! I can't wait to continue reading!
Vulcan Rider chapter 38 . 10/29/2013
Argh! I hate when my internet is out and I have to review by phone, but I have to at least give you one for this final chapter. This was a wonderful story. I loved when Ranger took Steph to Fort Benning and explained about his life and proposed. Then the marriage! Awesome.

It was so fascinating to see how An event in a 6 year old's life left her so damaged, that she felt she had to spend the rest of her life trying to ruin Stephanie's and Joe's lives. What's really sad is how many other lives were also affected by her actions. Ranger's words to Steph were so true! Living well is the BEST revenge.

Great story. Superb writing. Thanks so much for sharing this with us.
Maggie M.
carrotmusic chapter 38 . 10/25/2013
Great story! Loved the plot detail, and was laughing inside much of he time. The chapter with the museum visit and wedding as very touching. Thanks for sharing.
carrotmusic chapter 37 . 10/25/2013
Outstanding! I guessed, but it was still smashingly clever. Thanks for sharing.
JenRar chapter 38 . 9/21/2013
I've spent the last three hours reading this, and I didn't even stop to pee, so there was no way I was stopping to review. But I knew I had to do it now before I got up for the bathroom! Oh my hell. This was so great. So much fun and so funny. But so scary and sweet and just lovely. I haven't read your other stuff yet, but I'm definitely going to be starting another one tomorrow. Really fantastic job.

If you haven't yet, you should sign up at the new fanfiction site, FictionPad (just add the usual to the end of that to get to it, since I can't link to it on here. ;) ) and start posting there! It's pretty new, although I've been using it for a few months to beta test it, and it's growing pretty quickly. Most of the authors on there so far are Twilight, but other fandoms are growing too, I'd love to see more Plum writers on there! :)

Can't wait to read more. Thanks again for such a fun, well-written story!
princessandthepen chapter 38 . 8/31/2013
I read this whole story in a couw days. I reAlly enjoyed your vision of Ranger. Thanks for sharing your hard work and talent!
BothSidesOfTheCoin chapter 38 . 8/24/2013
Well I ate this story up in a few hours and absolutely loved it! So well written and well thought out! I really like how Ranger is portrayed too, he seems more true to his canon character with all his complexities and secrets. Loved it. Can't wait to read more of yours.