Reviews for The Sun Shines Bright For You
1fangirler4 chapter 12 . 1/20
This story is so awesome
Onyxx-09 chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
"So Clark, when were you going to tell me you were Superman?"
That last part. Icing on the cake. Effing brilliant.

I think that this is remarkably good thus far. I love how you capturethe characters and the descriptionis just so cool. Annie seems like she's a pretty cool chic too :)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/31/2013
Well written story. It must have been hard for Clark to kill Zod. I am looking forward to more of this story.
Onyxx-09 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Yo, just like I promised, how ya doing! XD

I finished my story a little while ago and flipped to this here story with the first bit of free time I got.

As for the first chapter, I think it's really good. The only thing I had trouble with was how to visualize the characters. In the description you mentioned that this from SR but then it says takes place after MoS. I can kinda get where the story was coming from though.

I really like how you portrayed the characters so well so early. Lois has that bitchy attitude about her I'm starting to get suspicious about ("Lois still hadn't tied the knot yet" ...so is Richard is going to show up...? Hmm...). Clark is just perfect. I couldn't help but giggle at the end with him falling out the chair. (His character has always seemed so cute to me lol. Annie, she seems to sound a little like me, attitude in-the-workplace wise. Would like to read more of her and the story in general ;)
Til next chapter
Yessiec chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
Well written Chapter.

I loved the way that you could allow Superman to save the people in India and still save Metropolis. I am wondering how angry Bruce will be about the damage to his satellite.

I would also love to see Annie meet the Justice League.

More please/
JamesTKent chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
I'm having fun with each chapter - especially the parts with Lois being jealous as all hell.
lovinurbuks chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
I love it! Finally, they did the deed! Update soon, will be waiting. You deserve more reviews!
WinterRain36 chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Nice sex scene! Can Annie have some unique powers that Clark doesn't have? Her powers come from a different source then Superman after all. Otherwise she is just a carbon copy of him and where is the fun in that?
joylinnn chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Oo ra ra just what was needed! ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
You should try Barnes & Nobles. I went to Walmart too and they didn't have it. Then I tried B&N and they had it. Awesome update btw.
highlander348 chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Great chapter!
Carlypso chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
:) awesome chapter I can't wait to read more!
Victoria121512 chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
Love it
highlander348 chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
When will Annie start showing her other powers that Superman doesn't have? I want to see that! :)
Carlypso chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
:) Happy to see an update! Loved this chapter.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »