Reviews for Date Night Resolve
Honulicious chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
aahh soo mushy and sweet and fluffy! love it! yay for pen-kun too!
Diacritic Dealer chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
"I think I burn through my entire month's allotment of ellipses whenever I write Himeko and Chikane!"
Have you tried shopping wholesale?
yuiseppe chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
"Himeko's babble wasn't just a public speaking problem; that actually was the way her mind worked."

*still on the floor rolling* She has my sympathy XD

There's so much fluff in this piece it's broken through the ceiling!
shanejayell chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Dawwww.

:D
Jen-chan-shaw chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This made my entire household go 'awww!' _

The first time I laughed out loud was when Himeko cried 'Safe!' I could totally picture the situation in my head as classic slice-of-life anime. Losing only 2 kernels is a very good recovery rate!

The second time I laughed out loud was when Himeko implied her girlfriend was too much of a lady to eat something that fell on the ground as opposed to mere commoners; (her hosting sensibilities appear to mirror my own. P)

The third time I laughed out loud was when Himeko turned out to be a surprisingly strong hugger. I wonder if Chikane would have been pressed up against boob instead of collar bone had this fic been rated higher than K.

I also really *liked* the fact that they're just so frank and honest with each other about their own insecurities, and that they haven't jumped into bed yet (maybe?). It's a good sign for a relationship when communication lines are open!

Very cute and sweet!
random89 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Adorable! XD
Scaian chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Aww! Great fluff, to be expected as always.

Himeko's last statement really seems like something out of Chikane's train of thought. Maybe they're growing up more compatible to each other?

Don't read into it too much: a great fanfic into Dezopen's library...

Side question: Where's the penguin from? ;