Reviews for Abandonment and Aversion
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Great!
Ailodierap chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Hello! I am happy to inform you that your fic, 'Abandonment and Aversion', has been nominated for a Topaz Award, designed to be for the best in the fandom. Please go down there to check it out, and to nominate your personal favourite fics at this link...
topic/108350/94061755/1/Nominations-August-2013
Or failing that, click 'Forums' at the top of the page, then 'TV', then 'Victorious', then click 'The Topaz Awards 2013' (we should be at the top of the list), then just click the 'Nominations - August 2013' thread!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Rocking Story
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This isn't crap at all. Actually, I find it very lovely and like it a lot. It gives me a sort of comforting feel. I like how you wrote Beck with "walls" instead of the usual Jade way (although it was still there). There's just something about this that is so normal and I feel almost personal for everyone. You did a wonderful job and it's perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
STOP IT! THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!
LuvBadeForever chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I loved it! )
Piper chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I loved it! It was so meaningful and well written. You are a very talented writer. :)
Venus Beauty chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
its not bad, i love it, its so sweet! great story! :D
Samone chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
That was great I think you should expand this idea a little more its interesting. It would be even better if you could tie it in with cannon maybe Jade's mom could come back and Beck could handle his situation better than Jade resulting in his calm(robotic) behavior.

Just some ideas
And all from someone who did not feel like reviewing
Bade143 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Nice Fic :)
guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I loved the story. I always have had it in my imagination that Beck was adopted too.
AriRedVelvetBow chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
it was amazing!
asian fusion-tike chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
that was so good! i literally love it!
ibowsgrande chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Great story! I love it :)
sushi.23 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013