Reviews for Happiness Punch
PheonixDino chapter 3 . 6/18
May I just say that this quote, "'...although that can't be it. He's treating you differently, too and you're totally violent!' he let out bluntly" just killed me from laughter :D This is totally something good old Luffy would say I love it lol!
HanaAllye chapter 7 . 5/9
This is sincerely one of the best smut I have ever read! If not the best LuNa one. And oh boy i've read a ton. Seriously, blind trust was AMAZING, now I got fantasy I didn't know I wanted.
SPOILER chapter 4 . 4/27
NICO ROBIN IS A PERV CONFIRMED
BlackRoseEden28 chapter 7 . 2/18
I loved this so much :D I would have liked to see how the crew would finding out (especially since Robin was spying), but oh gosh I could literally see Sanji going on a mutinous rampage for a little bit before slumping to deck to bawl his eyes out because his captain defiled his Nami~.

(Of course, we all know that in actuality it was Nami that defiled Luffy...(_" ))

But anyways, excellent job!
Dragodden chapter 7 . 9/29/2015
I love how you ended this~! Didn't drag it on longer to end up making it tedious, and yeah, who knows the future? This is by far one of the most realistic to canon fanfics about sex that I have ever read. I sure hope you write more stories with these two. There aren't enough quality ones! :D
Dragodden chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
I'm glad you wrote this chapter! It gives insight into the characters, and Luffy's very obvious lack of knowledge.. which I think is the most realistic considering his canon character! Love the awkwardness!
Revan3363 chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
Good story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I can't belive how good that was dude YOU ARE THE GREATEST WRITER IN WORLD
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
Why is she taking it slowly
jjellybeans chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
OMGMMGOMOMGOMGOMG That was incredible. You are an amazing writer and it seriously had me biting my lip the whole time. FANTASTIC FIC SO FAR!11
jjellybeans chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
I'm loving it so far. I would loveeee to be in Nami's position right now! eeeek :3

The last sentence... PERFECTLY written!
XxlostwoodsxX chapter 7 . 6/13/2015
What we don't even get the crews reaction! :0 well I guess it's fine sense your lemon was awesome, but it made me feel like a huge perv while reading it XD hahaha
Cassi0chan chapter 7 . 5/2/2015
Okay, das war super!
Es gibt nicht viele, die Nami und besonders Luffy so IC schreiben können. :D
Deine FF hat mich wirklich begeistert!
Es war lustig, wie Luffy am Anfang Nami aus dem Weg gegangen ist und es sie in den Wahnsinn getrieben hat. xxD
Ich fand auch gut, dass du das Vorspiel so schön in die Länge gezogen hast. ;)

Vielen Dank für die tolle Geschichte. .

LG
silas chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
good one, surely this deserved a sequel.
midnightscar17 chapter 7 . 10/28/2014