Reviews for I Never Realized
kareneb chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I enjoyed the story a lot. I was thinking that it was a 'Hannah' story but I also was thinking it was a nice friendly way to lose Hannah. Then I read the prompt..I think I could have come up with the prompt through your writing. You did a really good job..much liked.
Jamistarme1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
LOL! Love the prompt bc in most stories Hannah is really kind of awful and she wasn't on the show. Saying that, every episode Hannah was in my heart hurt.
Katzura chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Hello again,
as promised here the first review of likely many more to come. I enjoyed reading and believe you managed to realise the prompt perfectly. I must admit that I am no fan of Hannah and liked quite a few storues where she is an absolute bitch or meets a tragic end, but I also enjoy reading stories where she leaves the picture more calmly. Thank you for this lovely piece.
Take care
Katzura
Wickedly Hope Pancake chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Woah...just Woah. This is SO GOOD. Really, it's amazing! ;)
Karen chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I like this treatment of Hannah better. While I don't like Hannah and I have a hard time watching the 'Hannah' episodes I don't think she is a bitch. Although she knew from the beginning that she wouldn't marry him and he would want to marry.. and she would have selfishly dragged it out knowing that.
Jencun chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Aw...again magic. That's me read ALL your B&B stories. I need more please...lol
erniebeth chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Loved it! Amazing job!
boldtvillemayor chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I liked this story. You are very good at capturing the characters.
leshagen chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I thought this was a refreshing take on the B&B/Hannah situation. I never actually hated Hannah, she was just so friggin annoying, and in the way of course. It was kind of good to read a story where she's not the "bad person", just the wrong person. Good job, thanks :D
JBCFlyers19 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Great story!
1luvgsr chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Another great story! You did a good job of getting Hannah to leave in a nice way.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
If only they had shown her really seeing what was going on and after she found out Brennan's feelings and sensed what Booth really felt about Brennan despite his protests she should have walked away because that is not the situtation she wanted to step into but instead in canon she carried on and told Brennan to move on and then told Booth when he proposed that she knew what they had would not last and that is why most people do not like her. Here she made the right decision and was mature and in the end a lot less selfish then she showed on screen. Loved it.
KB chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I liked your take on this...I did not like Hannah, but she really wasn't the bad guy. You wrote a good exit for her. Keep up the great work.
geraghtyvl chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I really loved this.. I kind of wish it wasn't only a one-shot. I'm always up for Hannah stories where B&B actually discuss their feelings and of course when we see the back of Hannah's head as she walks out of Booth's life.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I do love a good rock em sock em killing Hannah party, but it's also nice to see a nicer version (of all 3 of them) hash it all out. and I've always wondered the dirt that those nurses probably have on our favorite duo...