Reviews for Never Gone
The Fangirling Gourgeist chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
Now THIS is a sequel! Though I wasn't too big on the whole 'Ash and Gary have wives' thing (I'm sorry but I'm a true blue palletshipper xD), this whole thing was just...fantastic! I love how everyone was portrayed in-character, too. Especially Gary and all his assholeyness. Overall, you did an amazing job with this! (That's saying something considering the only fan fictions I read are usually one-shots because my attention is often hard to hold for more than a chapter.)
catlover2976 chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Amazing story but what was the idea
catlover2976 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Ash?
MariiKo chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Nice. Actually I don't like fics, where Ash appears. But this one...IS GREAT! Cool! Please continue, update soon!
Kraehenhexe chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
I can't even...
This was fucking amazing. Seriously.
I tip my hat to you, sir/ma'am. And take off my monocle, too. :3
falsedfaith691 chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
I so wanted to read about that incredible idea. Awesome story by the way. I enjoyed reading it so much, that I read this while in class trying to watch a video on Etruscan art. Enjoy your writing :)
falsedfaith691 chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
This was not what I was looking to read :( I wanted yaoi but I still loved this story so far. Can't wait for the last chapter
DragnBlak chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
What a twist! Definitely eager to see how this goes down!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
I have read the first two chapters so far and am loving it!
Damn it chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Egoshipping?! *sigh* oh well, it was good while it lasted.
Killthief99 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
This just got really freaky! It seems like Gary's death is an alternate possibility that was caused by a legendary, but why did it do it? Well it looks like I have to wait for a future update of the story.
Killthief99 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I'm pretty sure Brock is only four years older and in the world of Pokemon, no one actually ages, or at least Ash doesn't. The imagery was really great. Since you had mentioned Arceus, Gary should've been a scientist/researcher just like Professor Oak at that point.
DragnBlak chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Intriguing! Like he implied pretty much the whole time, it's too bad he didn't reflect on his behaviors in life a little more often-talk about a serious case of hindsight. But I guess we'll be seeing what Celebi can do about that!
Trish chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Good to see you back! Loved it - especially grown Ash. I'd have to say my favourite character was Cade and when he bites Gary :)