Reviews for The Hounds of the Burrow
Love It chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Please tell me there is more to the series. I loved the whole thing and would be devastated if this is really the end. Great work, I really hope this one gets finished! (Ps. I adore what you did with Johnlock, it's way better than having them in couple bliss. This way we get to see them squirm.) Shame on you for distracting me from finals with your lovely works! Until next time (and I do hope the'll be a next time!)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I love your series so much! It needs to be updated soon! It's so well written and believable, readers can easliy relate to all of John and Sherlocks thoughts. Please update soon :)
Kataanglover138 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Please update this! I absolutely love this series of yours and I wish there were more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Aww I'm totally in love with this series Keep it up! I really WaNt to kNoW what happends next! -xoxoxo
AzzyStar chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I have spent a lovely week reading your Potterlock serious and let's just say it is awesome!

I can't wait to see how this story plays out! You blend Sherlock and John so seamlessly into the Harry Potter world!

Looking forward to your (hopefully very soon) update.

Keep writing your awesome!
ya-they-were-all-yellow chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Yay! Another fic! I just read like all of your Potterlock fics, up to this one and I love them soooo much. Keep it up!

UsagiLovesDuochan chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Ooooooh, I certainly enjoyed so far how you mixed up the original story of the series with the Harry Potter world. Though there are admittedly two things I am very, very much hoping and looking forward to. One that John and Sherlock get back together. The other would be if the original Harry Potter crew would at least once make an appearance. I have to say your story really leaves me torn. It's the best I've read so far when it comes to the crossover section, yet I have always been hoping to find a crossover that has Harry's crew and Sherlock's crew interact. Of course it's not quite possible this time but at least their paths might cross shortly once?

Now I am very much looking foward to see how you twist the series events for this crossover. Not to mention I can already tell you now that I am DREADING the next part, for obvious reasons of course. And since the third season is still in the making we don't even know how Sherlock ever did it and how and when he will be back. *Sighs* So, if you are planing to rewrite the third seasons like this as well, I guess that means we readers are in for a long wait, huh? Anyway, I am looking too much forward I guess. For now I am happy to await the next chapter and I hope you'll find time to write soon.

Usagi-Atemu-Tom /_\