Reviews for Why You Should Never Challenge The Unova League
Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Haha, I can just imagine the look on Pikachu's face when he hears Ash is in Unova. Shocked, yet pissed, with a little bit of happiness. Hilarious. Write On!
nightkit11224 chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Good, but you haven't been updating in a looong time.
Chiya Neera chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
There's something strangely charming about this fanfiction which separates it from Worlds Conquest. Maybe it's the fact that it has a stronger focus on humor. Or perhaps because it's simply a parody. Regardless, I find myself going back to it and re-reading it.

Normally don't like saying this, but seeing as it has been a year, I feel it necessary to say 'please update', if only to remind you that this story has fans awaiting more...

...Even if it's only just me, you know, considering the amount of reviews you have and when they were posted.
Bob chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Hey... Wait a second, where's Cheren's gym. I remember it being in the anime unless you forgot it right?
Bob chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
P.S What did Cress actually cook for Chris and Red, Milktank meat, fresh from the farm or was it a magikarp sushi deluxe( yum sushi...) that's why I find Brock disturbing... Also I have really bad grammar
Bob chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
I thought this was chapter was suppose to be a tense filled battle heavy gym battle but no. You surprise me. You said that there will be no random towns between that major towns so does that mean no battle club tournaments. I really liked the episodes that features it ( I find the episodes from the best wishes and rival destinies season really boring) That's all from me. bye
Bob chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
U know what they say ' too many cooks spoil the broth' and that's what I feel about this chapter. Too many people/pokemon. Not saying its a bad thing because I love the personalities u give the charecters but this I felt like the charecters are being forgotten and the next two charecters u are adding its gonna be really crowded. Everything good though can't wait for plot twist and the humor is top notch. Good luck for the rest of the story. Can't wait! (:
NowhereStarr14 chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
A decent chapter, nothing too exciting or crazy happened in it, but I've seen this kind of thing happen all the time. This chapter was basically to show more character development in Chris's and Red's group of Pokémon, and their beginning realization that this journey is a little different than the video game counterpart they were expecting.

And, just to let you know, I'm not sure if I should review future chapters of this story. I review your Smash Bros. story because, well, I like (scratch that, love) Smash Bros. and know all the characters in it and basic references from the games that you write. The Pokémon franchise is NOT my strong point, and since this story is ALL about Pokémon, I imagine most of the jokes and references are just going to fly right over my head. For example, one joke that you make all the time, even in the Smash Bros. story, "Oh my Arceus..." I never got. I just got that joke a couple days ago because me and my friend we're playing Pokémon Emerald, and he told me that there was a God Pokémon, which I thought was ridiculous and said he was lying, but he proved me wrong. I've played all the Pokémon games on the N64 and used to watch the show all the time when I was a kid, but I BARELY have a clue about new Pokémon and characters. I can clearly tell you're a huge fan of Pokémon, which is awesome, but I'm also afraid I'm going to miss key factors in the story, whatever they may be. I don't know if I'll review future chapters or not, but I'll keep reading this story, that's for sure.
Bomb Ring chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
A talented writer, Pokemon, a good plot, this looks very promising.
Inferno Vulpix chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I don't want to undermine your writing, but please don't assume that the anime is still as stupid in Unova as in the other regions. In Unova, the writers took the show from a gag-a-day comedy style show with an overlying plot to a more serious show with a better-written plot, and it is finally deserving of the descriptor 'epic'. I understand if you want to portray the anime Unova in this fic as idiotic, but in the real anime it's anything but, and I hope you keep that in mind.

Even still, this looks interesting to read.
Bob chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Hey it's me bob even though I shouldn't be reviewing this uh preview. I like the storyline and great choice pokemon and stuff. I know u probably will get people saying like please have this pokemon on the team or Red have this or that but I'm saying that I'm hopeing u will have Vanilluxe or Crygonal. I know their ice types but in anime or manga they don't have ice types often. Ur probably sick of me talking so yeah also I'm very excited about ur new uh story. So see ya.