Reviews for You're Not Really Happy
amber.scared chapter 4 . 11/29/2016
I really love this so far! I really hope you continue. Keep up the good work!
Mukuro234 chapter 4 . 2/24/2016
cool fic
Jealous Jack chapter 4 . 10/31/2015
More please!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
WOW! Such a cool story! (Although I'm not a big fan of the yaoi because Ed is obviously straight and ends up marrying winry) But anyway, this is such a cool and original story! Please update soon! I can't wait! You ended it with such a cliff hanger
naokinaozumi1508 chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
Definitely Jasper/Edward cause they both went through a lot and I think they could relate to one another . Also please try to avoid writing a threesome especially if it were to include a female .
guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
if the voting is still going I hope for jasper\Edward and please update soon
Emie16 chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
Awwwwwwww, update soon!
Unicornninja14 chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
Gaah! Cliffhangers and I have such a love hate relationship! So hurry and finish before I die from insanity!
777angeloflove chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
UPDATE! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING FROM A CLIFF LIKE THIS! I HAVE NO UPPER BODY STREGTH! I'LL FALL AND DIE IF YOU DON'T UPDATE SOON!
Juromuro chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
It can't be what?
AngelaAngel chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
I have to admit. I was so on edge for reading this story. Mostly because of the twilight aspect. I didn't want to ruin my image of fma with twilight! And I want you to know that it's so ironic! I liked twilight in middle school, but now I can't stand it. Mostly because of the movies and fanbase hahaha. But I really enjoyed reading this:) I do hope to read more! So update please!
P.s I'm so glad you Edward and Al were right on and in character. And so were your twilight characters! Really awesome!
PERSONALPROBLEMS chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
But yeah you should totally go edxJasper
PERSONALPROBLEMS chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
WHY WOULD YOU END THE CHAPTER LIKE THAT I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
RogueGrey1999 chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
I think you should do a three way of Jasper, Edward Elric, and Alice or evenjust Edward Elric and Jasper because I think Edward and Ed would get on eachother nerves to quickly.
lindy chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
interesting...this is worth waiting for!