Reviews for Hurting
precious1075 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
OH. MY. GOD! This was beautiful and heartbreaking. You brilliantly used the lyrics and it was genius to state at the beginning what Cas has lost. Fills the reader with Dread, knowing no happy ending. Most would have stayed on Cas' thoughts of losing Dean. But it was so much more intense and lovedly when you used moments of their life together. Happy and then lyrics, sad and use of lyric that shreds the heart. THIS WAS AMAZING AND YOU EMOTIONALLY GUTTED ME WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL PIECE. Thank you. I only hope my current posted stories are half as good as this. Thank you! Would love to see this from Dean pov.
Dessie chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Damn you, you wonderful author, just damn you. My little Destiel heart just got fucking ripped in half. Great story.
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
My heart has officially been broken. Beautiful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Well... Don't you think that "My Immortal" is a little bit cliché? It's so much junior high pain of existence spirit.
494dwangel chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
oh kill me now...so tragic but so beautiful...i lov that song one of my favourites
thesoulandmind chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Go sit in the corner and think about what you have just done. This is so beautiful and so tragic.

I love it, yet I hate it. But seriously this is beautiful.