Reviews for Caelum Denique
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Really great job.(:
Musings of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Awe! THAT WAS JUST SO CUTE IMA BOUT TO PEE! ALL of you one shots are so cute, I hate it. They are so cute and it makes me want to just them all in a big bear hug, but then i realize I can't and I'm just like 'POO.'
BUT I LOVE THEM! It's a love\hate relationship, but eh- we work it out ;D
RyanNarwhall chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was cool, but i didnt like the ring part tho
Bee Ah chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I got a bit teary-eyed reading this. Everything from Percy and Annabeth, Piper and Jason, Leo, Hazel and Frank, was abosolutely perfect.
ItIsJustAGame chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Another great story! Great! I hope that you will write another Percabeth story soon!
Sammy chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This is such a sweet story luv it
nikitabella chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I love this! It's perfect and Hades, they diserve the happy ending! Keep up the great work! :))
InEverySingleWay chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I actually loved this! I dont know why, but it's nice to think that they do get a happily ever after, and I liked the interactions between campers :)
TheeGhostQueen chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Finals? Yeah, school's being a pain in Hades underwear here as well...
ANYWHOS, awesome story as well! Keep up the great and awesome work! :D
Ace chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This was beautiful.. it was well written and just truly beautiful. I really wished it was just a little longer. But keep up the good work!
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Ahhh, everyone lives. Just this once, EVERYONE LIVES! sorry. I felt like that quote fit. Anyway, I love the burst of humor in the midst of the finality of the ending of the war, and the whole Hazel/Frank/Leo scene is so adorable in my mind that I wish I could draw it. For all of our sakes however, I won't attept. Wonderful work ! (You know, I was going for an exclamation point, but I think I'll just leave that there)