Reviews for Overjoyed
DeletedAccount00000000000 chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Oh my word I loved every part of this!
The tickle fight thing had me smiling the ENTIRE time!
To be honest, all of the interactions between Danielle and Logan had me smiling! It was just SO well written and SO adorable!
I also loved how you added in real life things to it. That was really clever and well done.
But MAN. Evelien, this was an AWESOME story! I really loved the development and how well written it was!
The relationship between the two of them was just so amazing!
Gaaaah! I LOVED THIS. Like...I don't even know what else I can say because I just want to keep saying how much I ADORED IT AND LOVED IT AND AHHHHHH! SO WONDERFUL!
DeletedAccount00000000000 chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Oh maaaan! Logan's doing EVERYTHING he can to get to her! Poor girl's just had it rough though. I get being hesitant and not believing everything he says right away. Even when it's someone as wonderful as him.
Man. I thought she'd NEVER open the door. Like I honestly thought she was gonna crawl out of a window or something and Logan would have to go after her! BUT SHE OPENED THE DOOR AND TALKED TO HIM! SO YAYYYYYYYY!
OH AND SHE LOVES HIM TOO BECAUSE HOW COULD SHE NOT? OH YAYYYYYY!
Gaaaaah! That whole scene was so sweet and adorable and I LOVED IT SO MUCH.
AND OMG. YOU USED "I KNEW I LOVED YOU." THAT'S ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SONGS. Like no lie, I want that to be the song used for the first dance at my wedding.
And it was SO perfect the way you used it! AHHHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
DeletedAccount00000000000 chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Awwww! How sweet is Logan to do all that for her! My word, if I had a sexy man running a bath for me and letting me stay with him, I'D NEVER LEAVE. LOL. I'd jump on that faster than a mosquito spotting flesh in the summer!
Poor girl has been through a LOT. Man, her roommate's a jerk too! Like holy hell! I'm surprised she kept it in that long. I would've broken down looooong before she did. But that's probably because stress gets to me. Hah.
AHHHHHH. HE TOLD HER HE LOVES HER! I AM SO GLAD I HAVE THE LITTLE NEXT BUTTON SO I CAN SEE WHAT HAPPENS BECAUSE HELLO! CLIFFHANGER MUCH? AHHHHHHHH!
DeletedAccount00000000000 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
So I'm totally horrible because it's been over a week since I promised that I was gonna start reading. Life got in the way and I ended up having a TON of problems that still aren't resolved. Buuuuut I finally carved out a little time to start!
Oh man. I really love the start of this! I love the friendship between Logan and Danielle.
The way you described how they met and became the friends they are was REALLY well done!
Holy hell her boss (well ex boss now) sounds like a TOTAL bitch! Props to her for sticking it out for that long!
Gaaaah! I loved this! It was so sweet and gaaah! I can' t wait to read the rest! :-)
You. Can. Call. Me. Risha chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Very beautiful story! Sweet, romantic, emotional. I loved it. You did a good job :)
Emy.Elle chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
*giggle* about to food the food *chihihi* i'm evil, but that's funny LOL
i LOVE how you brought Dani to Logan's RL it's like wow i love it i just love it
aww no more mr next button - mele crying
i liked this stowwwy why you stawp litting? booo *goes on strike*
Emy.Elle chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
dude - le seriously sobbing over here
i knew i loved you is like the best song like ever oh my gawd my poor heart awww just like ugh!
fine! here i come mr next button - come to momma!
Emy.Elle chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
dude - ia have an issue - what the fork is a FITTED? helmet? beanie? what? ugh! *facepalm*
bubble bath - that's like perfect - sigh - wish someone would do that for me too..awwww
wow - blurting out .. oh wow.. like... dumb move.. poor loges he ain't thinking, is he?
now excuse me - me and mr next button have a close relationship that i neeeeeeeed to nurture hihihihi
Emy.Elle chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
i can NOT phantom (chihi) why i have not seen this before.
i told you before - you have wonderful descriptions! ugh!
excuse me - little mister NEXT button is calling my name!
DeniseDEMD chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
ARE YOU KIDDING? This story was fantastic I loved it! I'm happy to see you liked my idea- I suck at writing but I can make an idea or a plot summary...just ask Tiffany- I've given her a plot or two lol. One of my favorite stories! I love Logan- he seems so down to earth and doesn't let fame control his life- this story really outlines it. Hope you write another story soon- love your work! P.s. thanks for writing me into the story :) :)
FangedCutie chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
AWW, that was so precious I love it. Finally! they are together hehe *celebrates*. Can't wait to see what happens next.
TiffDizzle chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Awww so many cute and fluffy moments *clutches heart* Yay things are looking up; Dani's not homeless AND she got a new job, sweet! Ahahaha Tiffany and Denise huh? Clever, me likey ;)
Ugh my dad called and interrupted, now I don't remember what I was gonna say but man my belly is growling after reading scrambled eggs *mouth waters* I like mine with cheese cooked inside, topped with hot sauce, and wrapped in a tortilla... I think I'm ready for breakfast now *claps hands amd waits for Logan to appear, puts head in hands and waits several minutes but he doesn't show* Damn, looks like I'ma have to cook it mahself :P Nice chappy, I liked it :)
FangedCutie chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
:) This was a very fun story to read. I have to admit I was getting a little frustrated with her lol. She knew she cared about him why are you acting like that? But yay! Things worked out for the best and this was so cute. Catch ya later hun *hugs*
DeniseDEMD chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Great chapter! I think if you end it here it will work- if not I'd be happy to read your final chapter! Lol
TiffDizzle chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Awww wow, they finally got together...after Danielle put up one hell of a fight. I thought she snuck out the bathroom window lol. This was really cute, hooray for Logan and Dani!